Used SanDisk CloudSpeed Eco Gen II 2.5" SATA 1.92TB SSD

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Necrotyr

Jun 25, 2017
Denmark
The ones that Schoondoggy linked are usually at 99% lifetime remaining, I've bought 6 from that seller in batches of 2 over the last year.

Reactions: Schoondoggy

CaptainPoundSand

Mar 16, 2019
Ashburn, VA

ThisPageLeftBlank

Apr 29, 2019
Yeah - Made an offer - seller didn't realize they were listed for 148/each - canceled auction and relisted for 174.99 - won't seem to go below $170 now - Wonder if its still worth it..
I encountered the same with this seller on the original listing; I made an offer for a moderate quantity and they countered significantly higher than the buy-it-now price for the same.

I opted to pass entirely as SSD prices have been falling and more of this sort of gear will be finding it's way into the used market going forward. These are good enough drives for what they are, but I don't feel they're particularly special such that they'd be a "must buy" at the current price. Especially not with 3.84TB drives occasionally popping up at an even better $/GB....

Last I checked, they had 60+ of the original 100 in this batch to go through still, and I imagine they will be selling them slower now that they're no longer $149/ea in small quantities. It's also worth noting that they sat for days at the discounted rate even after being posted here. So, unlike some STH deals that dry up in minutes, one probably has some time to think on it if you're "on the fence."

Good luck whatever you decide!

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I wasn't going to comment but I experienced the same attitude from this seller, and refused.

Reactions: fossxplorer