FS: PNY XLR8 2080ti, Nitro Vega 56, SAS6 & SAS12 drives, DDR3/4 RDIMMs

• Thread starter Deleted member 19495
  • Start date
Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

abq

May 23, 2015
My fault that I lost track of time on this one. I have never got notice of shipping. I did receive the notice of label printed, but no notice of item shipped. My fault for letting time slip, but very curious that no delivery notice or other tracking on either end. I have gone thru all my email, including junk mail. Many notices of other items delivered, but not this tracking number. I would like to see something showing delivery, and I will then report to postal inspector that package was stolen.

abq

May 23, 2015
Turns out my USPS delivery notices are from Ebay & Amazon type purchases, notices are not direct from USPS - so not sure what happened on these 2 CPUs. No record on these 2 CPUs actually shipping has me stymied. Still my fault for missing follow-up sooner.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 19495

@abq I've submitted a search request with USPS for you, but I don't know if they'll have records of anything at this point. If the delivery records aren't kept on the website after 120 days they may not keep them internally either. I've sent you the search ID via PM.

I'm also sending you a copy of the paypal transaction via email. You should be able to see the same in your paypal account, where it shows the status as shipped. Unfortunately paypal just redirects to the USPS website for tracking so they don't have any details about it either.

abq

May 23, 2015
Yes, I found the same notice of printed shipping label on PayPal, but no shipping date on my PayPal transaction with you. My PayPal with you does show "Status: Shipped" and same tracking fault of "Status Label Created, not yet in system". Look like that could be because delivery was over 120 days, with no signature, priority, or other service to justify 1 year records. But I do usually receive delivery notifications to my email, but usually because UPS, FedEx, Ebay, or Amazon.

Thank you for trying to find anything on shipping from your end, since my end of PayPal just show expired shipping, and I have no delivery notifications in any of my email or paypal records.

BTW, great link to USPS FAQ. You are right on USPS timelines for basic shipping records being 120 days:
Mail Class and Services Record Storage
USPS Tracking® Service 120 days
Signature Confirmation™ Service 1 year
Priority Mail Express® Service 2 years
Certified Mail™ Service 2 years
Registered Mail™ Service 2 years
Numbered International Mail Services 2 years
Adult Signature Required/Adult Signature Restricted Delivery Mail Services 2 years
And yes, as you explained, old USPS links do generate that same error, which I never knew before.

I will try stopping by Post Office this week with the tracking information. Please let me know if you find anything on your end showing when delivered, or other info to help with USPS.

***My fault for losing track of this one. I will clean up my public posts here next week end, after I contact local USPS.***

@abq I've submitted a search request with USPS for you, but I don't know if they'll have records of anything at this point. If the delivery records aren't kept on the website after 120 days they may not keep them internally either. I've sent you the search ID via PM.

I'm also sending you a copy of the paypal transaction via email. You should be able to see the same in your paypal account, where it shows the status as shipped. Unfortunately paypal just redirects to the USPS website for tracking so they don't have any details about it either.