Could change your kitchen lifestyle

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Dreece

Jan 22, 2019
s-l1600.jpg

better half thinks it's silly... I like it... convergence in the kitchen o_O

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Only real issue is the refrigerator may last 10 years but the tech will be well old within 3 or 4 at most.
Can mostly do the same thing by mounting and iPad on the wall.

Love the idea with s fridge with camera and sensors so when your at the shop and want go check on if you have something that’s great.

BlueLineSwinger

Mar 11, 2013
Only real issue is the refrigerator may last 10 years but the tech will be well old within 3 or 4 at most.

And the likelihood of software updates being released is near nil. Samsung can't even keep the phones they sell bazillions of properly updated.

Reactions: Ouraing

Dreece

Jan 22, 2019
Love the idea with s fridge with camera and sensors so when your at the shop and want go check on if you have something that’s great.
Would be nice if Ocado or similar (online supermarket order and delivery) could be tied into a cohesive management system ie. we choose what we need, swipe in the calender boxes and what shelf position things need to go in etc., and then the delivery guy comes in on those dates to load the fridge up whilst we sit back and watch him keep our fridge stocked.

All about modern convenience hey, could call it the 'Prime' membership of supermarket services :D

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Off topic a little now but I love the fact you can order supermarket stuff and it’s either free or very cheap delivery (at least where i live now), so much better that actually going to the shops.

So having said that I can’t bring myself to do it for cold goods, meat and fruit/vegetables. I just prefer to pick my own.

Dreece

Jan 22, 2019
I used to be like that with the fruit/meat/vegs... but luckily when you shop with a classier supermarket they do actually pick out the shiniest and nicest of cold goods for you... this premium service does come at a cost though. One apple can end up costing the same as a bunch of ok'ish apples from a generic supermarket... well it always comes down to getting what you pay for I suppose.