SOLD: Supermicro X9SRA, e5-2630L v2, 32GB DDR3 ECC, Radeon 4350 512MB

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ljwobker

Oct 12, 2017
It's a fileserver in a box - just add power and drives!

Somewhat seriously: I upgraded my home VM/lab machine recently so I'm selling the guts of the old one. Components (with links):
  • CPU: Intel E5-2630L v2 CPU. 6 core / 12 thread.
  • Memory: (qty 8) 4GB Micron PC3-10600 ECC DRAM. 32GB total.
  • Mobo: Supermicro X9SRA motherboard: 8 DDR3 slots, 10 SATA ports, USB3, 2xGigE, onboard audio (I did lots of transcoding and wanted to be able to test locally...)
  • Video: MSI Radeon 4350 video card, 512MB memory. Runs great natively under Linux, passthru to a windows guest also works should such things matter to you....
  • Cooler: stock Intel low-profile with PWM fan control. It's only a 60W CPU so it runs REALLY cool - I had the fan set to the lowest speed and even running bench/stress tests I couldn't get it to warm up past about 60C.
I'd prefer to sell the whole lot as a package - $330 via paypal. I'm relatively new but have a sale with a moderator here and happy to get on facetime or a phone call to prove human-ness and/or show gear. ;-)