Juniper EX4200 Help

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Simon Naiper

Oct 4, 2018
Hello!

I have a Juniper EX4200 Series switch that I am setting up in a home lab and am looking for some help updating the firmware. I currently have Version 12.3R12.4 and would like to upgrade to 15.1R7. I don't know the upgrade path however. Also I am not sure how to download the files from Juniper. Is there a way this can be done without a Juniper account? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

WANg

Jun 10, 2018
New York, NY
Well, you can try registering for a juniper.net account using the serial number on your switch and see if that'll work...

Simon Naiper

Oct 4, 2018
Well, you can try registering for a juniper.net account using the serial number on your switch and see if that'll work...
I tried creating an account but it will not let me download the file. It requires an active support contract... I bought this switch used, you see. Do you know if I have to install the OS in steps or can I jump straight to the latest?? I'm looking to see if someone with an active support account could possibly download it for me...

Thank you for responding!