Stay Away - Industrial SATADOMs 128GB $19 / 256GB ~$20 +shipping

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
Ignore --- Not a deal

Memory depot has some phase out SATADOMs 128GB for < $19 and 256GB for $20. They have few variants but no pictures on these. One thing to note is that they also have 128MB & 256MB SKUs and hopefully these are not a typo on their listing. The Customer service was closed so I could not confirm. If these are infact, 128GB/256GB and SLC, I'd imagine fine for OS / Boot disks though I didn't see specs. Since the price delta is about a $1, it's a no-brainer to go with higher capacity even for OS drive.

satadom 256gb MemoryDepot.com -

Last edited:

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
I cannot say enough bad things about this company. I tried to order from them last year and while they were happy to take my money (via PayPal) they never followed up with shipping status after MONTHS. I tried to email, call, use their ticket system and never got a response. In the end I had to file a dispute with PayPal and even then they never said a thing.

It's worth noting that they(Parent company Xitrade) even display a BBB logo on their site even though they are not a member of the BBB. Not that I place a ton of value on the BBB, but clearly these guys are shady AF.

XiTrade, Inc. | Better Business Bureau® Profile

mimino

Nov 2, 2018
It's probably 256Mb not Gb. I could not find this model with this large capacity.

burtonmadness

Feb 19, 2015
If enough people complain, their paypal service will be revoked.,
I ordered just one, to see if they hold up to the sale.

burtonmadness

Feb 19, 2015
I have a screen grab as i purchased, and will ask for a paypal refund.. If i don't get a 256GB Satadom... Or they don't refund in full.

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
Updated the OP. I didn't want to go thru the hassle. I couldn't even get a response before the sale. Sent email yesterday and called the sales # couple of times this afternoon and just got a voice mail. I didn't even bother to leave a message.

fake-name

Feb 28, 2017
Heh, they have that "Trustwave Trusted Commerce" badge on their site, and it actually links to trustwave, which then promptly says "we haven't heard of that site".

Geez.