FS: DDR3 RDIMMs (Dell R720 Pulls)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

IamSpartacus

Mar 14, 2016
Heatware: (97-0-0)
Payments: Paypal or Cash (if picking up)
Shipping: All prices include shipping via USPS Priority/First Class w/tracking unless otherwise stated. I pack all my items well and I ship FAST (sometimes same day but almost always next day).
Contact: I respond to most PMs within 5-10 minutes between the hours of 8AM-12PM EST. I'm very easy to work with and very up front. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

**Trades/Offers: I'm not interested in ANY trades what-so-ever. Low ball offers will be ignored. I do not hold items without payment unless we've done business in the past or you're a highly regarded member of this board.

Storage/Media Server - SOLD

I'm selling my newly built (only a month old) storage/media server as I've since decided to convert my everyday Gaming PC into my server and run less overall hardware on my network. This server is a fantastic little box that can do a lot and has every thing you need to just drop your own hard drives in and go including all power/SATA cables. The specs are as follows:
  • Intel Xeon E5-2680v3 CPU w/Noctual i4 Quiet HSF
  • SuperMicro X10SRM-F MicroATX motherboard
  • 64GB Samsung DDR4-2133 RDIMMs (32GB x 2)
  • ASRock Quad M.2 PCIe x16 card
  • 4 x Samsung 950 Pro 512GB NVMe SSD's (all very low usage)
  • Dual 10Gb Intel NIC (you choose SFP+ or copper)
  • EVGA SuperNova 650w Gold PSU
  • Fractal Node 804 MicroATX case
Accessories included:
  • 5 x Noctual Chromax fans
  • 1 x Mini-SAS to 4 SATA cable
  • 4 x SATA cables
  • All PSU Power cables
Photos: Storage/Media Server

Switches

Cisco SG350XG-24F - SOLD

Switch is in excellent condition and was VASTLY underutilized. Has some minor surface scratches from sliding in and out of rack. I will include both the lower speed quiet fans I installed as well as the original fans the switch came shipped with.

I will include 8 10Gtek Gbic modules and 4 SFP+ modules (these work and are tested for Cisco to Intel NICs)

Photos: Cisco SG350XG-24F

UniFi US-8-150W POE Switch - SOLD

Running the latest stable firmware. Switch has been amazing. Just upgraded to a larger one with more ports. Has some minor surface scratches but nothing that affects the unit at all.

Photos: https://i.imgur.com/kKC5bQQ.jpg

RAM

32GB (4 x 8GB) PC3-14900 (1866Mhz) DDR3 RDIMMs - $60 shipped

Pulled from working Dell R720. Link here.

Photo: https://i.imgur.com/IL6Nrn3.jpg

Last edited:

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Anybody know if Cisco SFP’s generally work in those slots on the X11 board ?
Any chance of a 1G sfp working I wonder...

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
Anybody know if Cisco SFP’s generally work in those slots on the X11 board ?
Any chance of a 1G sfp working I wonder...
Edited - just noticed SuperMicro used an odd Phy for the 10Gbe on that board - Inphi CS4227. My comments were only valid for Intel PHYs. Chimed in prematurely and unfortunately I cannot confirm.

EcLiPsE

Apr 17, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
Heatware: (97-0-0)
Payments: Paypal or Cash (if picking up)
Shipping: All prices include shipping via USPS Priority/First Class w/tracking unless otherwise stated. I pack all my items well and I ship FAST (sometimes same day but almost always next day).
Contact: I respond to most PMs within 5-10 minutes between the hours of 8AM-12PM EST. I'm very easy to work with and very up front. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
Laptops

Dell Latitude E7480 - $600 shipped
  • Intel i5-6300U CPU
  • 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4 RAM
  • 256GB M.2 SSD
  • 14" 1920x1080 Anti-glare Display
  • Intel 8265 Wireless AC
  • 65w AC Adapter
  • Windows 10 Professional
  • Next Business Day Warranty coverage through December, 2020 (so 2 more years)
This laptop was purchased for my office and was taken out of the box and powered on once. I've since updated Windows to the latest version (1809) and sysprepped it so it will be like new out of the box. The laptop looks virtually untouched.
Hi, I may be interested to the laptop. Do you ship to EU?
Given it’s a 6th gen i5, I am wondering if it’s a Latitude E7470 instead. Can you please confirm?