$380 Micron 3.2TB S630DC SAS SSD & other capacities available

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

StammesOpfer

Mar 15, 2016
Won't know for a couple days probably. I think it is fairly likely they will ship. Worst case is it gets canceled.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Micron's website really only shows SATA and NVME for enterprise products now? The enterprise product catalog does not list the S630DC and am having a tough time finding "front page" listings of SAS SSD's on the Micron website.
https://www.micron.com/~/media/documents/products/data-sheet/ssd/s600dc_series_2_5_sas_ssd.pdf

Won't know for a couple days probably. I think it is fairly likely they will ship. Worst case is it gets canceled.
Actually they are same day shipping, so we will know later today:)

Anyone has confirmed this will be shipped? Would go for 5x the 1.6 then via the forwarder if necessary :D
Shipping is quite reasonably btw, UPS inc handling of taxes ~$40

KC8FLB

Aug 12, 2018
Thanks OP. In for two 800GB drives for my unraid server cache drive and unassigned device for my VM's. Currently using 250gb Samsung 850 evo's for this task.

I already have a Dell H310 with breakout cables flashed to Initiatior Target mode that have six large spinning SATA data drives attached.

Would it make sense to get a better second SAS card for these SSD to increase performance? Have lots of slots/Pcie 3.0 lanes open on the Asus z9pe-d16 dual proc E5-2570 v1 motherboard. If so, suggestions on what one to get? Would need to flash to IT mode so unraid can manage these drives directly.

Moving to 10Gb fiber network soon on server/workstations if it enters into the decision.

Thanks and have a happy new year.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDaddy

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Or someone reselling already - the item is *by* Micron but the seller is "Hot Deals 4 Less"

RobSam

May 2, 2018
For those that have marked “shipped”. What shipping method did you choose? I opt for the free USPS, none of my three orders placed yesterday is shipped yet.

oxynazin

Dec 10, 2018
Another 2tb micron just for $38.88. Model 1100 2tb 2.5" SATA.

Last rating as a seller was in 2015. May be hacked account, but may be he sells to get positive ratings as a seller to start business on ebay. Another strange thing is that delivery to my country is free, but I suppose it must me at least $20.

Too risky for me, as I'm not in USA and don't want to start money back process (Two reasons that help me not to check this :) )

Will not create separate thread, as I think this can't be true for such cheap price, but someone may want to check this for $38.88 at his own risk.

What do you think?

EDIT: Link deleted, because it is higly likely hacked account. If you want to risk find it by yorself

Last edited: