10% Ebay Bucks - Valid thru 12/27

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

mmo

Sep 17, 2016
This deal is YMMV, i haven't received any eBay Bucks promotion at all on my account :/

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
I got the notification on my phone that has the Ebay app installed. I did not receive any emails about the deal.

Dawg10

Associate
Dec 24, 2016
Assuming it's targeted
The theme this Christmas: personalized offers courtesy of AI.

My morning routine includes checking my wishlist items on Newegg; I keep open one page with (currently) 3 items: EdgeRouter ER-8, Zyxel GS1900-8HP (have 3, need 2 more), and a recent addition, a Gigabyte GT710 low profile video card to upgrade the garage TV experience.

This morning the GT710 was 1/3 lower price. Not on sale, just a lower price direct from Newegg with $5 shipping. After I bought it the online price went back up; after some digging I discovered this was the only card sold at this price. To me.

I feel special.

Thanks AI.

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I'm happy for the discount. But, on the other hand, I'm wondering if the smart kids can manipulate the system to always get a better deal. Good on 'em if they can, but I want to pay less too. I'm hoping some sort of group middleman purchasing can train the AI to provide the best discount possible.

RacerX

Nov 30, 2018
Nice find, found it in my in box, activated, glad to see it's good til 12/6...

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Didn't get the ebay bucks alert on either (Site/App). Assuming it's targeted
I have 2 Ebay accounts, the one account that was over 15 years old , stopped receiving promotional bribe few years back.

3 years ago, I signed up a new Ebay account, now, I am getting coupon 2-3 times a month.

Now, I usually wait for coupon before buying stuff on ebay , unless the item is really cheap.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
I have 2 Ebay accounts, the one account that was over 15 years old , stopped receiving promotional bribe few years back.

3 years ago, I signed up a new Ebay account, now, I am getting coupon 2-3 times a month.

Now, I usually wait for coupon before buying stuff on ebay , unless the item is really cheap.
That's weird. I only have one account that is similar in age to your older one. I still log in regularly and had a few items hanging out in my cart that I've yet to pull the trigger on.

SwanRonson

Sep 27, 2018

try disabling and then re-enabling email promos

for a lot of these ebay promos you have to sign up for their spam crap. i just filter them out as slickdeals always lets me know when one is running ;)

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
Back again. As before YMMV.

Note that I haven't actually bought anything with the last few promos so that may be why I'm still getting them and you aren't.