3d printed Intel RES2SV240 SAS Expander Mounting Bracket

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Cekkent

Jun 20, 2017
Hello all! I've been a long time lurker of STH and have referenced it many times.

I recently built a new storage server and had a need to mount two Intel RES2SV240 SAS expanders within. I developed and printed a bracket for mounting these within the chassis, and I'm sharing it here with the community.

You can retrieve it from here: Intel RES2SV240 SAS Expander Mounting Bracket by cekkent

mdahal

Feb 24, 2017
Hello all! I've been a long time lurker of STH and have referenced it many times.

I recently built a new storage server and had a need to mount two Intel RES2SV240 SAS expanders within. I developed and printed a bracket for mounting these within the chassis, and I'm sharing it here with the community.
This is awesome. Unfortunately I do not have case this big. If you have some spare time would you be able to draw/make one for atx case with mini-itx/micro atx mobo. This way we could use existing holes.

Thank you for sharing.