FS - ES Intel Platinum 8176 QL1F Processors w/ Heat-Sinks

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

John Titor

Jul 20, 2016
United States
I've got a set of (x4) QL1F Skylake processors and no longer have the systems I pulled them from, so here's your chance to get a couple without waiting on long shipping times or having to deal with poor communication.

The specs of these chips are listed as the following on eBay:
"Intel Xeon Platinum 8176 ES QL1F 1.8GHz 28C LGA3647 Skylake-SP 165W"

I'm looking to get $850 a pop, and I'll pay for the expedited shipping (continental US).

This includes the Processor and the Heat-sink. For payment, I accept PayPal.

Please keep in mind that these ES processors have limited board support and I highly recommend you check out the ES Xeon Discussion thread over in the Processors section of the forum prior to buying. These are tested to be working (as of a couple of months ago when I had boards, but they've been securely stored since then).

Any takers?

Last edited:

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
These aren't really 8176s. If you're thinking of hosting with them. They are es spec and aren't final stepping. That eBay listing tries to make them sound like they're 8176 equivs and is misleading.

John Titor

Jul 20, 2016
United States
@MiniKnight is correct. These are ES samples and if I remember correctly, I think the production version has a higher base clock speed of 2.1 GHz, whereas these have a base clock speed of 1.8 GHz (atleast that's what is written on the heat spreader).

Since they are ES, they have limited support so be sure to only buy if your board supports these! I know HP Gen10 servers are compatible and a few SuperMicro boards for sure as well.