FS: Bulk AMD Opteron 6174 chips

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

evosmash

May 31, 2017
As the title states. I have a lot of these and am not quite sure what I can do with them. If you have any ideas or are interested let me know, I don't have an exact count at the moment but overall its in the hundreds.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I saw that they're still selling on ebay, even if just $10. I bet you could sell them in lots of 20+ for resellers. If not, maybe I'll just buy the lot from you and do that if you just want to get rid of them.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
@Samir is right on the going rate on eBay, but the recent volume is very low. Moving hundreds might be tough even with good prices. In the end you might be better off finding someone like him who’s willing to purchase the lot at a discount and take on the effort and risk.

evosmash

May 31, 2017
I saw that they're still selling on ebay, even if just $10. I bet you could sell them in lots of 20+ for resellers. If not, maybe I'll just buy the lot from you and do that if you just want to get rid of them.
Hey Samir yea these are the main choices I would have. I would be interest in selling them to you in bulk if you wanted. Let me nail down how many I have for you and you figure out what you would be willing to pay. I believe the count will be around 400. I have some other similar 6100 series chips too but not as many.