Ebay $25 off $119

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

fossxplorer

Mar 17, 2016
Oslo, Norway
Thanks OP, i got 2 T620 Plus too without PA since these has to be shipped to Norway :)
I should have couple of these adapters laying around, but just be sure, can anyone give me some details about the PA, (V and A rating) and an image of it? How heavy are these boxes?
Looking forward to get them in a few weeks :)

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
Reactions: Patrick

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Pickup 8 x Mellanox MCX311A-XCAT 10 Gigabit PCIe Adapte with BO $15 each.
$120 - $25 = $95 , or $12 each free shipping

Going to try buy some DDR4 ram with the $25 coupon.

Reactions: Patrick

Bert

Mar 31, 2018
It looks like some sellers don't allow guests to shop. On a different item, I saw the guest option.

Stereodude

Feb 21, 2016
USA
How can you check out as guest? Everytime I tried to buy an item, it asks for me to sign in or register.
It looks like some sellers don't allow guests to shop. On a different item, I saw the guest option.
So, if you click the Buy It Now button, with some sellers there's no Continue as a guest button? Weird...

I've only checked out as a guest intentionally one time so I'm far from an expert on guest checkout.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Thanks OP, i got 2 T620 Plus too without PA since these has to be shipped to Norway :)
I should have couple of these adapters laying around, but just be sure, can anyone give me some details about the PA, (V and A rating) and an image of it? How heavy are these boxes?
Looking forward to get them in a few weeks :)
Everything you could possibly want to know about these: :)
HP Thin Client: t620

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
So, if you click the Buy It Now button, with some sellers there's no Continue as a guest button? Weird...

I've only checked out as a guest intentionally one time so I'm far from an expert on guest checkout.
I will usually use a completely different computer when trying to check out as guest as cookie retention could probably cause problems like this. I'd try clearing cookies or another system (or a live cd).

Stereodude

Feb 21, 2016
USA
I will usually use a completely different computer when trying to check out as guest as cookie retention could probably cause problems like this. I'd try clearing cookies or another system (or a live cd).
Opening a new private/incognito window should be sufficient.

Samir

Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Opening a new private/incognito window should be sufficient.
Not if there is anything server-side that is tracking IP addresses and other information. I've seen this with Dell's support website and others so I don't take chances since I have plenty of systems to rdp into.

Stereodude

Feb 21, 2016
USA
Not if there is anything server-side that is tracking IP addresses and other information. I've seen this with Dell's support website and others so I don't take chances since I have plenty of systems to rdp into.
Well, it was good enough for me. I got my two switches at the post coupon price. I can't complain.