Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse $60

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
Reactions: Son of Homer

darkconz

Jun 6, 2013
I have two of the first version of this mouse. It has been great. I am wondering if there are any improvement made to this version?

Son of Homer

May 9, 2016
Logitech MX Master 2S Wireless Mouse
The ultimate in cross-computer control
Meet the next generation of Logitech’s flagship mouse, re-designed to provide the ultimate experience for power users and masters of their craft. MX Master 2S works seamlessly across three computers, including navigating and copy-pasting between them. The stunning design is packed with advanced features to help you get more done, more efficiently and comfortably than ever.

* Requires Logitech Options software, available for download at logitech.com/options

** 4mm minimum thickness.

***Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.

**** Mouse mold manufactured from an original hand-sculpted design.

BLinux

Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
I have two of the first version of this mouse. It has been great. I am wondering if there are any improvement made to this version?
I use this in a Linux environment, so I don't have the benefit of the Logitech software. But the biggest improvement to me is the battery life... i had the MX Master for a few years and although it worked great, I had to recharge it every 3-4 days. With this new MX Master 2S, I have to recharge so infrequently, I hardly think about it. It easily lasts over a month for me, probably longer.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
I use this in a Linux environment, so I don't have the benefit of the Logitech software. But the biggest improvement to me is the battery life... i had the MX Master for a few years and although it worked great, I had to recharge it every 3-4 days. With this new MX Master 2S, I have to recharge so infrequently, I hardly think about it. It easily lasts over a month for me, probably longer.
Sounds like your battery was dying. I have the v1 as my primary laptop mouse, and I usually plug it in as soon as I notice it down to one bar, which happens maybe after 3 weeks.

darkconz

Jun 6, 2013
Yeah, probably bad battery. I’ve been using this mouse for a few years and I only recharge it every 3 weeks or so.

BLinux

Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
Sounds like your battery was dying. I have the v1 as my primary laptop mouse, and I usually plug it in as soon as I notice it down to one bar, which happens maybe after 3 weeks.
actually, I replaced the battery with an eneloop, made hardly a difference... maybe got me an extra day or two. i had also tried some other eneloop knockoffs, same result.

Yeah, probably bad battery. I’ve been using this mouse for a few years and I only recharge it every 3 weeks or so.
not sure which "this" you are referring to. if it is the mouse in the OP, yes that thing is awesome and I only charge it less than once a month. if "this" is referring to the older MX Master, then I've never gotten 3 weeks out of it, not even when it was brand new...