FS: Asus X99-WS w/ IPMI nice workstation 2011-3 boards

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

DanP

Jan 8, 2016
Hey there,

I have some Asus X99-WS IPMI boards that we are pulling out of production. The ebay link is below, there is some room for BO's for you guys :)

At peak we were contributing close to 1MH to the Servethehome Aeon pool and some of these were used for it. Bios updated to newest code before shipment. We do have a few ES chips and water cooled blocks that might be sold with some of them in the next few weeks. Most ES chips worked, the 20 core FYI broadwells didn't post with them.

ASUS X99-WS/IPMI Motherboard LGA 2011-v3 DDR4 Sata 6gb/s, m2, 2x LAN, IO shield | eBay

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Not to be a spoil sport but this looks like a commercial offer...

9. No posting on behalf of an established business or as a defacto-reseller. These forums are only for personal transactions. Commercial entities may contact the site administrator about advertising opportunities.

ViciousXUSMC

Nov 27, 2016
Really cool mobo, not sure where/how I would integrate a gaming like motherboard with IPMI.

My 2 questions:
I do not see official ECC Support, but does it support it when used with a ECC compatible cpu?
Who makes the 2 NIC ports?

DanP

Jan 8, 2016
Really cool mobo, not sure where/how I would integrate a gaming like motherboard with IPMI.

My 2 questions:
I do not see official ECC Support, but does it support it when used with a ECC compatible cpu?
Who makes the 2 NIC ports?
I don't think these fully utilize ECC, I will see if I can test this.
These have dual onboard Intel NIC's

Curious what ES CPU's you may have and what you would want for them?
I will get a better count of these next week, they will be listed on ebay as well with the water block setups.

Thanks,