WTB - Supermicro inner rails

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
The ones that come in the MCP-290-00053-0N kit. And if anyone knows the part #s for the above I'd appreciate it. Kinda hard to zero in on parts without knowing the #s. :)

Netwerkz101

Dec 27, 2015
I'd recommend you engage SuperMicro:

Super Micro Computer, Inc. - Products | Accessories - Order Instructions

Accessories Order Instructions

Please have our part number ready and contact our Customer Service department to obtain current pricing, availabilities and Accessories Order form.
• You may email our department, rma@supermicro.com or call us at 408-503-8000 ext. 3 & one of our Customer Service representatives be able to assist you with further instructions.
• If you do not have part number of the item you wished to purchase, please email our Tech Support, support@supermicro.com or call (408) 503-8000 ext. 2 for verification.
• We're only accepting payment by credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
• If you are Supermicro's direct partner, please contact your Super Micro Account Manager directly for assistance.

CyberSkulls

Apr 14, 2016
I take it you contacted SM and they don't stock just the inner rail? Can't say I've seen just the inner rails on eBay, always just the outer rails or complete. Least amount of hassle may be just to buy new sets and sell your outer rails (assuming you have those) on eBay. I paid $61/set for complete Rev B sets, new directly from newegg, not 3rd party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fritz

Apr 6, 2015
Cudos to Piglover. Thanks a million. You saved me from having to buy the whole kit just to get the inner rails. :)

AlphaG

Jun 8, 2017
I just ordered 2 new complete rail sets because they were cheaper than outer used rails offered on eBay. I have two servers that need outer rails and both have Rev B inner rails attached. I might be able to offer up a couple sets of Rev B inner rails, as long as the rails I ordered will serve my needs. Let me know if anyone is interested. The new rail sets should arrive maybe by this weekend or early next week.

AlphaG

Jun 8, 2017
The two Supermicro MCP-290-00053-0N kits I received from Newegg both had the exact same Rev B inner rails included that the two servers I have already had mounted. These are available if anyone needs four (2 left and 2 right).