How stable has the STH aeon pool been?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

chilipepperz

Mar 17, 2016
I had a server on this when it first started but haven't been mining here since.

How's the stability of the STH aeon pool? I've had a few pools lately that go down for seemingly 1-5 hours per day so I'm more concerned with this.

nkw

Aug 28, 2017
I had a server on this when it first started but haven't been mining here since.

How's the stability of the STH aeon pool? I've had a few pools lately that go down for seemingly 1-5 hours per day so I'm more concerned with this.
I've found it rock solid. There was a period of maybe a few minutes several weeks ago when I saw it go down (maintenance?) but otherwise I haven't had any problems.

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
I been mining "non-stop" with STH pool since Oct-18-2017 (before pool went "Beta"),

I was either second or third Guinea Pig.
Seconded. No complaints at all since I started in December. Only thing that would make it better is showing the workers (which I hear is coming).

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Yea we did have a quick patch and downtime was measured in minutes.

The worker stats one has been less stable. I do not want to switch until I am confident in similar uptime

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
I was early too. Three months maybe a minute or two a month of downtime. There are many pools that are much worse than this. It's making me a fan of the invite or private pools. I'm seeing more downtime on other pools that are public.