STH Aeon Mining Pool Beta Access

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

morecomputers

Sep 15, 2016
About to pass out. Just got home after 17 hours getting back from Belize this morning.

We should be all caught up on invites now.
@Patrick. Welcome back and a Happy new year.
I am new to mining but learning about cryptos and would love to try it out if I can still join the group. Have a dual e5-2670 processor workstation that i got based on this forums recos a year and half back. I set it up for my spouse for video and other editing/production. Most of the time it is sitting idle. I am wondering if i can run it for mining during the time that it does not get used. or if the workstation has to run 24/7 and in which case if there is a way to ensure it can run in the background. From your first post, looks like i just need to additionally set up a wallet (desktop rather than coinbase etc versions i suppose).
Thanks.

Reactions: Patrick

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
Someone added 450KH/s today. Who dat??? That's like 70 beefy dual cpu E5 v3/v4s or epycs

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
good god, soon we will be 20% of the network hashrate at this growth rate :D:D
Ha! Growing for sure, but network hash rate has gone up a ton as well.

Right now we are in a good spot where we are big enough that blocks are found with some regularity.

If folks have friends/ colleagues, feel free to send them this way.

Reactions: VenChron