Where are the Atom C3000 boards?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

wywywywy

Oct 29, 2017
Hi all,

So the Atom C3000 boards have been announced for over like 3 months now. But still I have not seen anyone selling them yet.

None from Super Micro none from Asrock Rack none from Gigabyte none from Tyan.

Has anyone seen any? Particularly in the UK or Europe. I just want to know how much they are really :(

Thanks.

fasting

Jan 24, 2017
Here in Sweden some of the Supermicro boards (currently 5 out of 13 in stock) can be bought from Mullet (link to all Atom boards, Swedish only). The prices are in SEK without VAT.

I don't know if they do any international shipping. But it mostly sounds like you wanted to see actual prices of the boards rather than buy one at the moment.

Reactions: wywywywy

wywywywy

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks guys!

Price is around 10-15% higher than I was expecting. I was hoping the 8-core one would be less than £350 :)

Evan

Jan 6, 2016
Thanks guys!

Price is around 10-15% higher than I was expecting. I was hoping the 8-core one would be less than £350 :)
Pretty close to that if you were on the USA, of course the rest of the world it’s as you say more.

I am curious to see how they run, I was hoping to set up and azure in a box lab and did not need any really performance but without hacking the install need 12 cores or more and my Xeon-D and E5 systems are less than that, could change cpu in the E5 but a nice low power option would be welcome as a lab. 16core versions though seem silly expensive. 8 is ok and get same cache as 16 core as well.