SuperMicro X9DRD-7LN4F

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

fossxplorer

Mar 17, 2016
Oslo, Norway
Do we know if this board support V2/Ivy Bridge? It's 1.02 revision obviously. (I didn't get a board from this deal as i was late to the show).

mikehunt114

Sep 19, 2017
Seller had 42 units.... that was quick...

Edit.. apparently he has more. New listing is 130 bin + shipping.
Where is the new listing?

Do we know if this board support V2/Ivy Bridge? It's 1.02 revision obviously. (I didn't get a board from this deal as i was late to the show).
The manual states v2, and refers to rev. 1.02 so should be good.

I noticed the part number being wrong in the one section too. Pretty sure it's was a mistake from their other listing for that part number. Like it was mentioned, the pictures show exactly what it's supposed to be, and every other part of the ad had the right info.

Mine shipped as well.

whitey

Jun 30, 2014
Ended..is it STH effect making others loose this deal?
Gotta be 50 boards gone in less than 24 hrs. Sure some random HW-gear ebayers also picked up a bit as well but we typically clean up shop arnd here :-D

(pssst, I did not get one either)

Cybertron

Oct 4, 2016
Atlanta, GA
Wow this is the exact type of board i'm looking at buying right now and i almost pulled the trigger on a $230 single cpu mobo. Definitely going to wait it out for another deal like this. Wish we had text alerts for mobo deals posted :p

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
i sent an offer last night, the seller accepted my offer while I was asleep. by the time i got up and saw they accepted my offer this morning, they had already canceled my order saying that I requested the cancel, which I did not. not happy at all with this seller...

gmitch64

Jan 21, 2017
i sent an offer last night, the seller accepted my offer while I was asleep. by the time i got up and saw they accepted my offer this morning, they had already canceled my order saying that I requested the cancel, which I did not. not happy at all with this seller...
Exactly the same happened to me. Also, I seemed to have a 'Pay Now' link on eBay, which I followed and did, so we'll see what happens in the morning. If there's an issue, I'm going to open a dispute with eBay. He listed an auction, and committed to selling at the price he agreed. And I'm really annoyed that the reason given was 'seller requested cancellation', which it most certainly was not.

G

am4593

Feb 20, 2017
god i hate leaving negative feedback but this guy just canceled a ton of peoples orders within 12 hours of sale

Joel

Jan 30, 2015
Probably figured out that he was underpricing them because they sold out so fast. I've had a seller back out on an auction for a similar reason before. I grudgingly let them out because I knew that I can't actually force him to send it against his will...

sachem87184

Feb 3, 2015
Who all got a board in this deal?

I saw he had relisted it at $120 BIN + Shipping. Ended up just buying 2x at that price.

Got a Tracking number later that day.

pmo

Jan 29, 2017
I got 1 at $120 from the original listing. I made the offer late a night. When I woke up, I had a message from him asking to pay ASAP because he could not hold it due to high demand. Luckily I woke up in time to get it.

Cybertron

Oct 4, 2016
Atlanta, GA
I got 1 at $120 from the original listing. I made the offer late a night. When I woke up, I had a message from him asking to pay ASAP because he could not hold it due to high demand. Luckily I woke up in time to get it.
I'm pretty sure thats againt ebay policy. Once an offer has been accepted, their quantity is reduced by one until you cancel your order and the seller agrees, or you've paid. I guess this is a deal probably not to be seen again given its popularity, he will probably raise the price next go round.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
Exactly the same happened to me. Also, I seemed to have a 'Pay Now' link on eBay, which I followed and did, so we'll see what happens in the morning. If there's an issue, I'm going to open a dispute with eBay. He listed an auction, and committed to selling at the price he agreed. And I'm really annoyed that the reason given was 'seller requested cancellation', which it most certainly was not.

G
i went back to my accepted offer message on eBay, and yeah, it looks like I can send payment. but considering the way this seller behaved, I've decided not to do business with them; don't care if i save $100 or whatever on this board, if they reneg like that, I won't expect them to behave any better if the board arrives DOA. it was not something i really needed, but did seem like a good deal.

Reactions: Joel

illamint

Dec 25, 2015
Anyone actually get a shipping notification for this? I'm tempted, but alarm bells are going off.

pmo

Jan 29, 2017
Installed everything.. but board would not boot. Only had the BMC health led blinking. Tried a bunch of things with no luck. As a last restort connected to IPMI and was able to boot the board. Successfully installed ESXi. Not sure why the board would not power on. Tried power switch and jumping the pins. Anyone every encounter this?