WTB: DDR4 16GB/32GB ECC Ram

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

dbTH

Apr 9, 2017
Tried to upload a photo of DIMMs available for sale that I mentioned earlier, but getting following error:

The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

Can one of STH members tell me why I'm unable upload a .jpg or even a .pdf file here?

Last edited:

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
I agree...100k limit aint a lot for any modern jpg etc. Uploading your files to a free web host, like tinypic for example, and linking to them here, is the best way forward :)

dbTH

Apr 9, 2017
Could be you hit the file size limit.
I was suspecting the same. The original image size was 5510KB. Reduced it to 1447KB still didn't work. So, I didn't go down further as it would give poor image quality.

dbTH

Apr 9, 2017
I agree...100k limit aint a lot for any modern jpg etc. Uploading your files to a free web host, like tinypic for example, and linking to them here, is the best way forward :)
Thanks for letting me know the 100k limit. But is this limit being posted somewhere on STH? Yeahs, 100k is only good for some text files and very low quality image file. But increase the limit would increase the operating cost for Patrick I believe.

I did upload the file to DropBox and shared the link with OP.