Post a pic of your cat

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nthu9280

Feb 3, 2016
San Antonio, TX
Since we have a dog picture thread, I figure we need a cat picture thread too. Although, as the saying goes, "Dogs have owners, cats have staff", so maybe "your cat" isn't quite accurate. :)

Here is Tiger:

2007:

2016:

Lots more pictures (and story) here.
Tiger has an excellent skill at story telling :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

capn_pineapple

Aug 28, 2013
Not mine sadly, not allowed pets in my apartment complex. HOWEVER, I was visiting a friends on the weekend and both of their cats absolutely love me

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
subscribing mainly because i'm a cat lover. i had 2 siamese cats that i raised since they were kittens, but they passed away a couple of years ago after about 18 yrs. i'll see about digging up some photos...

manxam

Jul 25, 2015
I see some maine coon in Karlos. If so, they're awesome cats: very affectionate and playful. They do, however, like to talk -- especially when you're trying to sleep :)

Reactions: Jannis Jacobsen

Jannis Jacobsen

Mar 19, 2016
Norway
I see some maine coon in Karlos. If so, they're awesome cats: very affectionate and playful. They do, however, like to talk -- especially when you're trying to sleep :)
He's a Maine Coon for sure :)
And yes, he's a talker, and a great disliker of closed doors.

-Jannis

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
That's a Ferret, not even a member of the same species...
But a lot of the behaviors are similar...in fact, even though there is a 'dog' thread this member of my family probably belongs here - if you've ever had a Shiba Inu you'll understand!

Last edited:

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
Back 'on topic' with cats. These two came to us when their feral mama abandoned then in a neighbor's yard, eyes still closed and left for dead...

Dropper fed by a human mama they are still with us 11 years later, despite living in Coyote country and the blond one surviving an owl attack...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Terry Kennedy

Jun 25, 2015
New York City
www.glaver.org
It's actually difficult for the whole family. We are all in love with this cat.
She was 6 months old and we had her for 4 months. It's a full pain even if it's only a cat like someones said.
She was not "only a cat" (regardless of what anyone says), she was a member of your family. Take all the time you need to grieve, then (and wait until then) decide if you want to add a new cat to the family, and if so, can everyone agree on {should look like | should not look like | doesn't matter} your previous one. For some people (like my mother) it was 10 years before she wanted to get another cat, and wanted a cat that didn't remind her of the prior cat.

In my family, we've always gotten "slightly used cats" at the "katten" age (1 to 3 years), and always adopting from shelters. Shelters often have a hard time finding homes for older cats, since "everybody" wants cute kittens.

My condolences, and I'm sure whatever (and whenever) you decide will be the right thing for you.

Reactions: nephri and poto

nephri

Sep 23, 2015
Paris, France
We got her from a shelter. Since August we had accepted to be a "host family" for help this shelter and we have at this time a baby cat (found on the road) until she can be adopted (we had to give baby bottle,...).

We have to decide if we will adopt her or not. she is the single cat that knowed Nomi and played with her .... but in the counterpart, she remind us Nomi...

We will need a family discussion.

Sorry to set this thread to this way....