XMR: Moving from Minergate to mineXMR

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

spfoo

May 23, 2017
Not receiving payments from minexmr.com. Transaction history is blank even though my current pending balance is clearly resetting after threshold is reached. I've contacted support. Guess we'll see what happens.

Also, while on using minexmr I had a weird incident where I was locked into "dev fee" mode for 5 hours. Confirmed via their own tracking where I wasn't showing any shares for that time period.

Anyone know what caused that? Hasn't occurred again. Using xmr-stak-cpu latest version.
Sounds like a problem with your mining software. I've only seen that minexmr reporting gets overloaded sometimes when their hash rate jumps a lot.

Marsh

May 12, 2013
Turning on logging to troubleshoot dev fee issue.

• "verbose_level" : 3,

HotPocket

Aug 15, 2017
Actually it was an error on my end (brain fart + brain fried from really busy few weeks).

regarding the dev fee: have verbose_level 3 turned on now. may have been something on my end. was working on settings during that time. hasn't happened since.

thanks for the help everyone!

Last edited:

yuzmemak

Aug 31, 2017
Hi

My worker stats graphic like below. Such a to much peeks are normal?

Best regards

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Marsh

May 12, 2013
What is your average for 24 hours , 12 hours , 1 hours ?
Your miner stopped mining or have network connection problem around 19:00 time?
Your peak are not quite right?
Which pool are you using?

yuzmemak

Aug 31, 2017
What is your average for 24 hours , 12 hours , 1 hours ?
Your miner stopped mining or have network connection problem around 19:00 time?
Your peak are not quite right?
Which pool are you using?
Hi

Around 1900 and 2100 network disconnect under my control for testing. At 2100 I changed router.

I am using mine xmr. Com

24h = 1.19kh/s
12h = 1.11kh/s
1h = 268 h/s

Marsh

May 12, 2013
The 5KH/s and 4KH/s peaks in the chart is wrong when your 12hrs and 24hrs average are 1.1KH/s.
Something else is wrong too , your 1hr average is 268H/s.
How do you archive average 1hr: 1.1KH/s ?

What is your miner hardware?

yuzmemak

Aug 31, 2017
I do nothing special. My hash rate is 1075 h/s with 2 gpu. But same time expired rate is around 2.5%. Almost no connection error.

Last one hour due to router swapping.

I am trying understand that high expired hash ratio. May be these high and low peeks would be a clue?

yuzmemak

Aug 31, 2017
Try to lock in the difficulty to reduce expired shares , instead letting it auto-adjust diffculty.

mineXMR.com - Monero mining pool

Port: 3333
Starting Difficulty: 200000
Hi

I am using port 3333 for gpu but in time, difficulty increase automatically. Xmr stack has no fix difficulty.

By the way cpu use port 7777 higher difficulty but less than 1% expired shares.

Where is the devil?

HotPocket

Aug 15, 2017
Hey I have another noob question regarding Minexmr.

Originally I was only CPU mining on Minexr and didn't bother setting up a worker name in my config. I've been experimenting/testing my other rigs and since have setup workers names. I see everything and all the stats look right on the "Worker Stats" page.

However, on the homepage under "Your Stats and Payment History" the section under:

! The following stats are only for the base address and not all workers:

• Last Share Submitted:
  • Hash Rate:
  • Total Hashes Submitted:

aren't getting any new stats. Basically the stats stopped updating now that each rig has a worker name. Pending balance is going up accordingly so the shares are being recorded/credited correctly and everything looks good on the worker stats.

I assume that there is a way for me to still have all the stats from my named worker rigs be counted in some sort of total for the base address but I haven't been able to find any info on how to do that? Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Klee

Jun 2, 2016
I have noticed on minexmr.com's website when you try to see the worker stats page it does not always load, sometimes I have to hit refresh 5 or 6 or sometimes I just have to come back later because it just does not show the stats.

I guess their servers are having heavy loads.

HotPocket

Aug 15, 2017
I have noticed on minexmr.com's website when you try to see the worker stats page it does not always load, sometimes I have to hit refresh 5 or 6 or sometimes I just have to come back later because it just does not show the stats.

I guess their servers are having heavy loads.
I haven't experienced any problems with worker stats yet, but I do have to wait about 10 seconds for the stats to load. The main home page stats that I was referring to dont load at all since switching to worker ids.