(Moved Deal) Intel X540-T2 OEM 10G under $10

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Of course it is.

Shipping costs more than that. The seller has NO history as a seller only 6 transactions as a buyer.

BLinux

cat lover server enthusiast
Jul 7, 2016
artofserver.com
i think ebay's anti-fraud software is kicking in or something... can't add more than 1 to cart. and if you try to check out, says seller can't take payments.

Geran

Oct 25, 2016
i think ebay's anti-fraud software is kicking in or something... can't add more than 1 to cart. and if you try to check out, says seller can't take payments.
I thought about buying one just to see if I actually got one

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
I really wish people would stop posting these. They're obvious scams and every time people say the same thing. "No risk, may as well try" but thats not entirely true. No offense.
Agreed. At the very least posting these obvious scams helps the scammer reach a wider audience while offering zero value to the STH community.

Geran

Oct 25, 2016
I really wish people would stop posting these. They're obvious scams and every time people say the same thing. "No risk, may as well try" but thats not entirely true. No offense.
Agreed. At the very least posting these obvious scams helps the scammer reach a wider audience while offering zero value to the STH community.
Some people are willing to take the risk with the possibility that the reward will be great. Honestly $7 isn't that big of a deal to some people and the fact that if you pay with a CC, you can usually get your money back very easily.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
When you know it's a scam, and let's be honest we all know this one is a scam, someone is losing out. Clearly these scammers make some money from this otherwise they wouldn't bother. So whether it's ebay, PayPal, or your credit card company, someone is paying for your decision to roll the dice on an almost zero percent chance. Of course you're free to do what you want, but I'd really rather these posts didn't end up on the forums. It lowers the quality of what is generally a great experience here.

At the very least they don't belong in the great deals section.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: T_Minus