Stupid good deals on Thinkserver's - google them

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

mrkrad

Oct 13, 2012
example: SERVER RD230 E5645 - 8gb ram - rackmount $650-700 brand new. not refurb, not ebay. brand new.

workstations too! I expect by tomorrow most of the deals will be gone. ORDER tonight, and grab that stock before it's too late!

Some folks here will know how much an E5645 cpu new is worth.

There is a ton of old product shedding going on with think server.

Raid 700 equals M5014 (is version II m5016?)
Raid 500 M1015 with key to enable raid-5

basically IBM FRU parts marked Lenovo cost a lot less.

MASSIVE price shedding right now! search - for new - and be rewarded!

Folks who resell thinkserver that can buy demo for internal use will obviously understand how insane of a deal this is. ($0 to -$600 per server lol).

I'm sharing - because I don't need any more - but I can't sell you the servers with the rebate that brings the $600 to between $-600 and $0 after rebate. That is a violation of program rules. [but you could hold on to it for 90 days then sell it at whatever price].

'Nuff said - deal hunters, go get your search on and look for topseller workstation and thinkstation. There's at least one desktop with an E5620 that is a pretty good deal.

That is all I can say. The boards seem to be tyan/asustek based on the management chipset used. The raid cards are straight up IBM cards just renamed.

GO GO GO!! Remember an old E5645 with 72gb or 96gb of ram will stomp all over those cheaper E3 servers with 32gb ram limit!!

Last edited:

mrkrad

Oct 13, 2012
AST2050 is why i said asus or tyan. It's not an IBM Motherboard, but the x540-t2 intel nic is ibm, the raid 700 is ibm etc.

I can post more sku's based on cost/msrp perhaps tonight but they will be gone.

There are some e3 units and workstations