SOLD: Asrock C2550d4i + 32gb ECC ram + Fractal Node 304

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

patmoon89

Nov 25, 2016
Hi all!

This is my first time selling, but i've bought a few things from here before.

Recently upgraded to xeon platform since i needed more power. This was my first server and first time using freenas. It was great! But now I have no use for it.

I am selling the following:
-Asrock C2550D4I motherboard (lightly used, no damage obviously)
-32GB of Crucial PC3L-12800E UDIMM ECC ra,
-Fractal Node 304 w/ factory fans
-Free unused noctua 140mm case fan
-Corsair CSM550 PSU

I am asking $350 + $20.00 Shipping via USPS (PayPal).

I will ship to anywhere inside the continental US.

Attachments

Reactions: gigatexal

patmoon89

Nov 25, 2016
It's in the basement so I can't hear it at all! :p when I sit next to it I don't hear it. In fact the hard drive writing/reading sounds are louder than the fans.

Generally speaking the case fans are usually mediocre quality. So if there is excessive noise, they'll probably be the culprit. That's why I added in the noctua fan. That should make it real quiet.

patmoon89

Nov 25, 2016
Ideally would like to sell the bundle. Might be tough. But I'm moving so I need to mobilize extra stuff.

If no one wants or shows any interest in the bundle after a few days....I guess I'll sell the ram for 125?

Dww0311

May 19, 2017
Ideally would like to sell the bundle. Might be tough. But I'm moving so I need to mobilize extra stuff.

If no one wants or shows any interest in the bundle after a few days....I guess I'll sell the ram for 125?
Sounds like a plan. I'll take all four at $125 plus shipping. Ideally I'd buy and have them shipped tomorrow (need them somewhat in a hurry), but sometimes you just have to wait :-(

patmoon89

Nov 25, 2016
Sounds like a plan. I'll take all four at $125 plus shipping. Ideally I'd buy and have them shipped tomorrow (need them somewhat in a hurry), but sometimes you just have to wait :-(
Oh man! I def understand! I thought I could reuse my ddr3 ram for my Xeon build only to find out I needed ddr4! I had to wait a week before I could test out my Xeon!

I'll give it a few days tops.

Dww0311

May 19, 2017
Ha! That already happened to me.

In an act of forgiveness she revived me. Only to see me do it again with a Xeon build. [emoji13]
LOL. I hear you. Mine just avoids my office entirely. Somehow "I just want a small NAS and a few streaming players" turned into 5 servers (soon to be 6, hence the memory buy above), multiple switches, IP cams, Cisco phones & a router running UCM to provision them, storage arrays, a house wired with multiple networks and fiber running everywhere.

Hobbies that got out of control - tonight on Dateline :)