Storage Hardware for Sales - Tech Goodies 4TB HDD and More!!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3I7

Banned
May 17, 2017
Multiple storage goods for sales, breaking down some of my hardware so will be updating throughout the day with new storage equipment. Including ram, hdd, supermicro servers ssd drives and many more tech nerd goodies.

12x Segate HDD: ST4000NM0025 (New)
Ebay Price: $190.00-$200.00
Amazon Price: $196-$200
My Price: $175.00 each

Hard Drives will not come with the caddies.

2x Micron HDD: MTFDDAK256TBN (New)
Ebay Price: $95-$100
Amazon Price: $99-$100
My Price: $80.00 each

Hard Drives will not come with the caddies.

Supermicro 1U server purchased from Mr Rackable - Excellent Condition you can find the specs here: Link to Ebay Server the only difference would be the server I'm selling has 16GB of ram instead of 8.

Server will come with no caddies I have additional caddies at $5.00 each.

I am asking $250.00 for this server (negotiable) if purchasing more things off thread.

DDR4 RAM - 16GB 1RX4 PC4-2400T-R KIT
# MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-2G3B1IK

I have a total of 128GB RAM 16x8 DIMMS looking to sell them all together for a total price of $800.00

3U Supermicro Storage Server I purchased of Amazon you can see the purchase link here: Purchase Link to Amazon

The server will include the CPU's and all details included on amazon the server does not have the caddies in them on the pictures below but will include caddies when shipped.

My Asking Price is $1,800 for the 3U Supermicro

Q & A
  • Buyer will pay shipping email me shipping label.
  • All labels must be FedEx or USPS for my convenience.
  • All items purchased will be packed same day and delivered to carrier either same day or next day.
Contact me with any questions.

Last edited:

3I7

Banned
May 17, 2017
All items I have for sale have been listed a few of these items are as well on ebay with free shipping. PM me for ebay links to purchase.

Last edited:

3I7

Banned
May 17, 2017
Your LINK TO AMAZON is a 2U SERVER?
Server is 2U not 3U I swiftly put this thread together after a long day at the office excuse the typos and screw ups. The amazon server is the correct server you can compare the model number from amazon and the actual image of the server if it shows it. If not I can take a direct image of the model number once I return to the office tomorrow and then youll be able to compare them.

3I7

Banned
May 17, 2017
Please list specs and parts in the storage server. The amazon link does not clarify.
Amazon has everything I'm selling the server with the box itself and the CPU's mentioned above. The server has hardware raid card and some other accessories but they are included.

Status
Not open for further replies.