[FS][US50] SOLD x24 16GB 4Rx4 PC3L-8500R DIMMs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

frogtech

Jan 4, 2016
You could google all day long for this as I have, my finding was that in the long run, speed probably isn't as important in the grand scheme of things, capacity > speed from a pure virtualization density standpoint, however, if you definitely know you have a need for faster RAM, then you would already know.

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016
You could google all day long for this as I have, my finding was that in the long run, speed probably isn't as important in the grand scheme of things, capacity > speed from a pure virtualization density standpoint, however, if you definitely know you have a need for faster RAM, then you would already know.
Liar! You are just trying to sell me the RAM - just kidding! :p
I had the same idea. I would know I need faster RAM if I needed faster RAM, lol.

I'll PM you once I know how much RAM I need. ;)

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I`m going to check the qty of these Ihave on hand, and if it's some random/odd # i'll probably pickup some to complete my sets :)

For the $$ hard to beat these :)

warlockedyou

Sep 4, 2016
Sorry @warlockedyou, but I already bought them...
No worries! I am not upset about not getting the RAM, it's the seller's lack of communication that I was questioning.

They would have responded with something like:
1.) While I was thinking about your response, I got another message from a buyer who wanted all the RAM, so I decided to sell them to make it easier to ship.
2.) I received your PM after another buyer - first come first serve.
3.) I got your PM, but I am looking for someone who wants to buy all 24 at the same time, so that I dont have to ship multiple packages, sorry.

Hopefully, the seller will try to communicate better for future sales.
Cheers!