Samsung 850 PRO 256 GB 21.99 free shipping (scam)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datacenter1

May 4, 2016
It sounds like too good to be true, limited to one per order
[scam alert]
SAMSUNG 256GB 850 PRO SSD 256G SATA III 2.5" 6Gb/s 550/520MB/s MZ-7KE256BW
[/scam alert]

I got one and there are 9 more available.

Update: it turns out it was a scam

Last edited:

ken_m

Jan 9, 2017
Scam, with a hacked account. Limit of 1 is to keep $ value of individual orders low so it raises fewer flags. You'll get your money's back, probably but that account has no feedback as a seller, and hasn't received any feedback as a buyer in almost 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Datacenter1

May 4, 2016
Sorry guys
"
We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter."

Rapturoso

Jan 22, 2017
All gone anyway and listing removed. If it's a hacked account then yay, PayPal money back guarantee and/or credit card chargeback. If not, well hey, a nice cheap 850 Pro. Who am I kidding? We will see.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
You guys probably just saved eBay/paypal some fraud fund spending...

Without the "hey look at this deal" alert he probably would have flown under the radar and completed 1 or 2 (or more) transactions before anybody got wise. This way they shut it down before a single one completed beyond claw-back.

They should offer @Patrick and the community a fee :)

ken_m

Jan 9, 2017
I'll take my portion of the fee in off lease hardware =]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.