EU Wanted - Mellanox Connect X2

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Gavan

Feb 7, 2017
Hi,

I've recently bought a mellanox x-2 10gb card, and need two more for projects. Does anybody have any spare? looking around the £30/card mark.

Thanks

Gavan

Feb 7, 2017
That's where I found the first 2, ebay has been light this last few days, unless I've been using the wrong search term, I shall however have another search. cheers for that :)

Magius

Oct 15, 2016
Orlando, FL
That's where I found the first 2, ebay has been light this last few days, unless I've been using the wrong search term, I shall however have another search. cheers for that :)
Try a search for RT8N1. It's a Dell part no. There's a seller MET International that sells lots of 2 cards with 2 DAC cables for ~$38. I made an offer a couple times and ended up paying $35, which I thought was a good price.

Last time I checked he was out of the full height versions, only had LP, but the stock comes and goes all the time. I also messaged him a previous time he was out, and he said if I bought an LP lot but asked for the other bracket in the order notes he'd swap them for me.

Obviously I'd confirm that first, but he was the cheapest seller I could find and my two worked great.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk