Can't download drivers for Virident FlashMax II

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

dicecca112

Feb 10, 2016
Does anyone have a FlashMax II driver bundle for Windows kicking around. I tried both numbers of the back of my card that have barcodes with them, and they tell me that they aren't valid. If anyone wants to try registering and getting the drivers I can provide the Serial numbers as well.

Reactions: NotSoRandomJoe

acquacow

Feb 15, 2017
Were you not able to find them on HGST's site? I think the Virident name is gone since everything went to HGST, but the Flashmax name lives on...

lesliestandifer

Mar 14, 2018
I am having a problem registering with HGST as well it doesn't care for my serial either. Can anyone share Flashmax II drivers for RHEL (7 ) or Ubuntu, VMware and Windows ? i have old drivers that only work on RHEL 6, ESXi 5.1, and the windows drivers i have a pretty flaky right now.

Nevermind i managed to get it to work finally. if anyone wants a full set i can upload them to my Nextcloud and leave it shared out. thanks

Last edited:

NotSoRandomJoe

Dec 1, 2017
Does anyone still have these drivers? and maybe utilities and firmware?

I'm interested in both Linux and Windows, source if possible.

Thank you

lesliestandifer

Mar 14, 2018
Those are the correct drivers when you download the FMII drivers it gives you the FMIII packages I believe the setup.exe is the hgst ssd management tool. It was part of the download package

Reactions: NotSoRandomJoe

lesliestandifer

Mar 14, 2018
Sorry i completely forgot about this for anyone else who might need the drivers and you have trouble registering also i downloaded all of the drivers for everything i could find and placed them here they work for Flashmax II & III

Last edited:

raffaut.k

Feb 11, 2019
I am having a problem registering with HGST as well it doesn't care for my serial either. Can anyone share Flashmax II drivers for RHEL (7 ) or Ubuntu, VMware and Windows ? i have old drivers that only work on RHEL 6, ESXi 5.1, and the windows drivers i have a pretty flaky right now.

Nevermind i managed to get it to work finally. if anyone wants a full set i can upload them to my Nextcloud and leave it shared out. thanks

I bought"HGST Virident Flashmax II 550GB PCI-E Internal SSD VIR-HW-M2-LP-550-1B" off ebay.

Can somebody help me with drivers for windows 10 64bit, i could not find it anywhere.

raffaut.k

Feb 11, 2019
Can someone help me please. I bought an "HGST Virident Flashmax II 550GB PCI-E Internal SSD" from ebay and i need the drivers.

Help me please..

Dr. Innovation

Mar 27, 2020
I know its an ancient thread, but I'm looking for Linux drivers. I do have windows drivers (pm me if you need them), but really want to use it under Linux. Does anyone have Linux drivers?