IBM Mellanox ConnectX-3 Pro EN Dual 10GbE PCIe Ethernet Card

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Stereodude

Feb 21, 2016
USA
What does the Pro version offer over the regular EN model? The standard ConnectX-3 EN models I bought last March were much cheaper.

DaddyGrant

Jul 14, 2016
Which model do you have? I know that in the qnap I purchased (tvs-1282) I could only use an intel x520 based card, the software won't recognize anything else.
TVS-871. I was thinking for getting the x520 but I would need the modified bracket which no one seems to have in stock.

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
Does anyone know if this supports QNAP Ts-563? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff Robertson

Oct 18, 2016
Chico, CA
I'm hardly an expert on other models but according to qnap only their cards are supported. The good news is they just re-brand intel cards so you don't have to pay their high prices. I've read threads in which other cards were tried and didn't work so I would not try one that hasn't been validated or you might be out the money. I would look on the qnap forums to see which cards have been working with your model but I would wager you will be stuck with an intel card and probably an x520...