11x expansion slots chassis

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

maxermaxer

Oct 28, 2016
Hello, I am looking for a chassis with 11x expansion slots to fit my Supermicro X10DRG-
q motherboard.

Currently I only found the following. I would like to use this thread to build a database of the 11X expansion slots chassis. In the future people can refer to this thread when they have such need. Kindly please follow to edit the list if you found the right chassis:
  1. Brand:Lian Li HPTX series
    URL: Lian-Li Global | Products: Chassis

Last edited:

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
I think I have one of those SM towers that I will be selling in a week or so. I was going to do a giant GPU workstation build before I swapped and went small workstation + servers.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
Both of my 747 from ebay arrived with dented in PCIE slot area :mad: seller sold-out so now to try to bend them back.
If I can't bend them back @Patrick I'm def. interested in this chassis!!!

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Yea on a plane for Thanksgiving. Tons of gear when I get back. Decommissioned Las Vegas this week as well so have lots on hand.

@maxermaxer yes. Expensive box to go unused.

Chuntzu

Jun 30, 2013
Turns out I have a couple of these I am considering selling them, but both have ram and motherboards, etc.. pm me if your interested

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk