WTB 2/4 TB 2.5" Hard drives

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
A nicely placed post to try to delay folks from pursuing action while payments cleared?
Most Credit card companies have 30 days to process payment for charge. Paypal has 180 days to dispute.

2 days is nothing in the scheme of things.

Gathering other people who have had dealings with this individual and been burnt will give all of us a collective support mechanism when we have to dispute these charges.

PrivateColo

Sep 27, 2016
No tracking numbers or follow up calls from anyone at PrivateColo? They seem like a real business, but these delays are making me skeptical.
Some people have been updated with tracking numbers already.

also looks like he is trying to gather money on this forum, did a quick search..plus a website

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/106799-company-investment-opportunities-make-money-monthly/

Managed Colocation
Wait wait wait wait... Are you the same GoNode5 posting here in the link @pgh5278 posted? This is getting more and more bizarre.
Not sure who that is I know I sold them some drives that's about all.

If you have not been updated with a tracking number already let me know, most people have been already. Some folks requested orders be cancelled and they will be cancelled today other than that most drives are either delivered or on their way.

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
Did you process my request for cancellation? What is the status and when can I expect my refund?

I'm leaving the paypal dispute open till I receive my full refund as this smells like a stalling tactic more than anything.

danws6

Apr 22, 2016
I'm still waiting for my refund that I requested on Monday. Has anyone in this thread actually received a drive/tracking number? Bonus points for pictures of actual hard drives.

Reactions: Bradford

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Some people have been updated with tracking numbers already.

If you have not been updated with a tracking number already let me know, most people have been already. Some folks requested orders be cancelled and they will be cancelled today other than that most drives are either delivered or on their way.
I have one of the larger orders and you still haven't responded to my PMs. Why don't you name the people you've given tracking numbers to so we can confirm that?

Reactions: Bradford

GoNode5

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
Wait wait wait wait... Are you the same GoNode5 posting here in the link @pgh5278 posted? This is getting more and more bizarre.
My company is not affiliated with @PrivateColo in any way, however I did purchase some drives from them and have yet to receive them. My company is registered not sure what type of games this guy is running but ill give them another 24 hours before calling Wells Fargo to have my funds returned.

Bradford

May 27, 2016
I have one of the larger orders and you still haven't responded to my PMs. Why don't you name the people you've given tracking numbers to so we can confirm that?
I suspect no one has receive a tracking number or their orders. I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone trustworthy claims to have received either.

In other news, the link I and @pgh5278 posted at osbot.org has been deleted. Interesting coincidence.

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
Here's the fascinating part. Even though I purchased the drives and @PrivateColo swears he shipped them all he has to do is show me a tracking number as they were supposed to be en route since last week? He dropped them off personally and verified they were shipped.

It should not be too hard to supply a tracking number so I can at least see where my drives are that he shipped, wouldn't he like to know as well as I've canceled my order and no I'm about to recive goods I didn't pay for. Heck even if the drives are supposed to be returned to sender due to my cancellation I can at least get a visual on where they are at right now.

That is, if my drives were really shipped which appears more and more likely.

@Bradford:
Company Investment Opportunities - Make Money Monthly - Community Discussion

we are covered. I'm not too worried about those guys, the more they try to hide the more guilty they look

aero

Apr 27, 2016
GoNode5 and PrivateColo need to be banned if there is no amicable resolution to these complaints shortly.

Churchill

Admiral
Jan 6, 2016
Why ban them? What's the point in doing that? Maybe we'll get an answer one day, no point in cutting off communication now that most people are aware they've been scammed and have started filing with the proper financial institutions.

So far the people that bought equipment from Joe Myrez/PrivateColo are
@Churchill
@dansw6
@Bluefox
@GoNode5
@Bradford
@sno.cn

Anyone else I'm missing?

Last edited:

Bradford

May 27, 2016
Why ban them? What's the point in doing that? Maybe we'll get an answer one day, no point in cutting off communication now that most people are aware they've been scammed and have started filing with the proper financial institutions.

So far the people that bought drives are
@Churchill
@dansw6
@Bluefox
@Kaishi

Anyone else I'm missing?
I bought a A1SRM-2758F from him.

sno.cn

Sep 23, 2016

@Churchill
@dansw6
@Bluefox
@Kaishi
@Bradford

Anyone else I'm missing?
I bought 30 SSDs from the guy, and submitted Amex dispute yesterday.

Flintstone

Jun 11, 2016
They might go and PM people not following this thread. But nothing prevents creating new profiles I guess.

GoNode5

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
GoNode5 and PrivateColo need to be banned if there is no amicable resolution to these complaints shortly.
I'm not to sure why you mentioned my name in this statement, obviously you did not read a post I posted. I am not affiliated with @PrivateColo I did however buy a few hard drives from him in which I've already received my moneyback from Wells Fargo. It would be greatly appreciated if you read before mentioning innocent parties.

@Churchill
@dansw6
@Bluefox
@Kaishi
@Bradford
@sno.cn

Anyone else I'm missing?
You can add me to the list I've already receive my moneyback from my financial institution.

GoNode5

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
You were implicated in your posts on this other forum thread, which conveniently has been deleted...
http://osbot.org/forum/topic/106799-company-investment-opportunities-make-money-monthly/

Not to mention your account is brand new, just coincidentally started soon after PrivateColo started posting his scams here.
So many coincidences....
You really shouldn't throw accusations around, also my join date is irrelevant to the situation at hand. GoNode5 is not related to @PrivateColo and that's the end of it. It you can find any underlying facts to backup your claim feel free to post them or simply stop spreading lies.

TheRiderMan

Jun 23, 2015
You really shouldn't throw accusations around, also my join date is irrelevant to the situation at hand. GoNode5 is not related to @PrivateColo and that's the end of it. It you can find any underlying facts to backup your claim feel free to post them or simply stop spreading lies.
I'd think the admin could certainly check IP's on both accounts back to day 1 if the issue is ever in real doubt to determine any potential relationship.

Kaishi

Mar 7, 2011
I have not placed an order. I am interested in buying these drives and if PrivateColo is legitimate, then I'll place an order. I'm just skeptical.

Bradford

May 27, 2016
Let's see here. The thread that is now deleted showed GoNode5 shilling for PrivateColo. You can see in the Google cache the user is "Omnificent", not "GoNode5", but I remember in the live version, it was "GoNode5" shilling for PrivateColo. Also, in the cache, if you click on "Omnificent"s username, it takes you to the current/live profile of Omnificent, who is now named GoNode5. In fact, on that forum, GoNode5's user URL is the old username URL.

If further evidence is required, this month someone in that forum made a logo for "Omnificent", which is a GoNode5 logo, and where GoNode5 himself joins in the conversation.

So you're telling us that an established user on another forum with the same username as you who was shilling for PrivateColo, is not related at all to you? You, who just happened to be ripped off by PrivateColo, created your account within days of his, and are now the ONLY person claiming to have gotten his money back?

I'm ready and willing to believe you man, but you haven't given me any reason to.