Is there a popular STH member video game or one coming out?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

s0lid

Feb 25, 2013
Tampere, Finland
I only tend to play temporary leagues these days for just the extra challenge. So my permanent HC stash ends up having 100+ remove only tabs, atleast there's bunch of currency and legacy gear stashed if I ever want to try something interesting.

I don't have a problem with gear checking, atleast not leveling before merciless act 3. Before that point I barely do much of gearing or actually check my defences.

Yeah the campaing has been toned down alot difficulty wise over the years, even vaal's smash used to be spooky on normal. And monsters damage has been balanced way more times than i could remember.

Related to malachai:

The recent buff for spell totem was perfect, it's ai now works with flameblast. Currently playing as lvl 74 flameblast totem hierophant.

Reactions: William

xnoodle

Jan 4, 2011
I only play regular temp leagues.. used to play hardcore standard (prior to temp leagues). Playing faceroll blade vortex now. It's like RF but on steroids.

William

May 7, 2015
Yes foolish me with the Blade Vortex flask build, seems they nurfed Vinktars flasks to reduce charge uses. You cannot simple face tank every mob in the game anymore LOL

Dang it was an insanely costly flask to get. It still works good tho., just have to be more careful when you use it now.

I have seen the Totem builds and they look good. I have a high level toon with a free respect I could use for one. It was a dual flame totem build when that was all the range. Might give it a try and see how it does now.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
CIV6 looks like a productivity killer ;) I like to hop into a BF4 server for 10-20m here or there when I have time for a quick game.

The new BF and COD are interesting, but I'll likely wait for them to be dirt cheap :D

Reactions: Patrick

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Nothing like insomnia. I could not sleep, mentally was not sharp enough to write/ do stuff for STH and at 2:30AM everyone I knew was asleep. So I tried a small Civ VI game against computers. Took almost 5 hours but I ended up winning something called a "culture" victory. I had been working on science/ domination and the game randomly gave me the win screen.

I think this it too long/ complex for me.

Reactions: William

mackle

Nov 13, 2013
Yeah, I played CivVI for a number of hours but it didn't really hook me like the previous versions have. In fact I went back to playing a CivV game I was halfway through.

The graphics are a bit cartoony for my taste (personal preference I know) and the complicated gameplay has a steep learning curve. I did feel like the AI was improved though.