Big news - Mrs STH coming soon!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

nitrobass24

Dec 26, 2010
TX
Congratulations....pics or shens!

EDIT: JK, my wife might kill me if I posted pics of her on a forum. :)

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Thanks all! Ring.

Still working on the forum spam issue. I changed the question this week. Must have made it easier.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Congratulations!!!

Did she know it was coming? Beautiful ring :)
Depends on who you ask. I think I did a great job surprising her. She would probably say that she was expecting me to get down on my knee before we got up from dinner.

badatSAS

Nov 7, 2012
Boston, MA
Kind of hard to pretend to not have enough money for the ring when 3 Dell C6100 chassis get delivered in a two week timespan, huh? =)

Unfortunately other than a wedding webpage, the only way this will impact your tech life will be when you start setting stuff up for STH v2, kids movies take up a lot of space ;-)

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Kind of hard to pretend to not have enough money for the ring when 3 Dell C6100 chassis get delivered in a two week timespan, huh? =)

Unfortunately other than a wedding webpage, the only way this will impact your tech life will be when you start setting stuff up for STH v2, kids movies take up a lot of space ;-)
Well, somewhat luckily she is the same one that programed the RAID calculator and MTTDL reliability calculator so she at minimum tolerates STH.