Package thief...scum of the earth!

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

PigLover

Jan 26, 2011
So much for that new motherboard from SuperBiiz...

Dropbox - package thief.mp4

I'm just dissapointed that she kept her head down and I didn't get her face on the porch camera - and the driveway cam didn't trigger until they were driving away so I didn't get the one angle I can read license plates from. Oh well.

Reactions: dba

SINN78

Apr 3, 2016
damn bro that sucks major b**** your right scum of the earth sucks to wait for a package just to have a thief take it no good hope you don't get stuck with the bill

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
Wow @PigLover that stinks - time to invest in more cameras (and hopefully they will not get stolen as well)

pgh5278

Oct 25, 2012
Australia
For the last year I either request an exception and have shipments held at depot, and more recently a small office near the house offers parcel receiving service. So now I get everything delivered there and it is 5 to 7 minutes from the house.

William

May 7, 2015
I am pretty lucky to be home when 99% of the items I get arrive. I'm also in good standing with my UPS guy, he will take packages around to the back gate and put things in my back yard for me. I doubt that would help much if some one is casing the place but at least stuff is not sitting on my front porch.

dba

Feb 20, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA
So much for that new motherboard from SuperBiiz...

Dropbox - package thief.mp4

I'm just dissapointed that she kept her head down and I didn't get her face on the porch camera - and the driveway cam didn't trigger until they were driving away so I didn't get the one angle I can read license plates from. Oh well.
I feel your pain! I had the same thing happen to me: During the Christmas season two years ago, two girls on bicycles made a habit of stealing packages from homes in my neighborhood. In my case, they lifted an $800 I/O board from a very specialized server. My only consolation is knowing that the board has zero "street" value.
I resorted to placing laminated signs on the porch, the signs saying to put packages on the back porch instead. This almost always works, except when we get a temporary driver, many of whom apparently can't read.