Awesome Deals on 10Gb NIC Cards, Switches and Servers

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Any update on the DA2's? I'd like to order at least that and maybe a pair of CPU's...
The price should be $68.00 We ran out of stock but will be getting them in on Monday. I will add them to the store so they can be ordered again.

Sorry you couldn't get through to me. My number is 303-443-1984 x13

briandm81

Aug 31, 2014
Excellent. Ordered 3. Shipping was 13...do the coupon almost covered that. I thought it was free, but I guess not.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Excellent. Ordered 3. Shipping was 13...do the coupon almost covered that. I thought it was free, but I guess not.
Thanks for the order. We do have Free shipping on memory and CPU's for orders that are over $40.

Ub3r

Jun 16, 2016
I had a pretty amazing experience ordering from @NATEX that I wanted to share.

I called their tech (Mike) and he was extremely helpful. I explained what I wanted to accomplish with my build and he actually suggested a way for me to do it more efficiently while saving money at the same time. Everything came pretty quickly and all worked out of the box. They really went above and beyond in my opinion and I'll be recommending them in the future.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016

I called their tech (Mike) and he was extremely helpful. I explained what I wanted to accomplish with my build and he actually suggested a way for me to do it more efficiently while saving money at the same time. Everything came pretty quickly and all worked out of the box. They really went above and beyond in my opinion and I'll be recommending them in the future.

Thank you for the good review!

Pam

knaj

Nov 15, 2015
I noticed that the code for at least the Intel NIC's has expired. Is there any new deal in the Works or?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Torbjørn Sandvik

Jun 10, 2015
Does anyone have experience with the Quanta QSSC-2ML server ?
It look realy ok. With two 2670 and 128GB ram and 10Gbit SFP+.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016

Thank you for sharing!
Pam