Recent content by ZyconnNetworks

1. Z

2000VA+ UPS for Small ESXI and Unraid Cluster

Hello, I found a great deal on a new 2200Va 5PX without an Eaton NETWORK-MS management card. Would an older NETWORK-MS card out of say, an Eaton 5130 work with the newer 5PX series? They look to be physically compatible, and all I see are differences in firmware. Would it be a simple firmware...
  2. Z

That Cyberpower inverter looks like a cool idea. Even though it looks like I'd have to figure another way to tell me the power is out to run shutdown scripts after X amount of time has passed. Might be for the better to have a separate solution though. How old/unusable would an Eaton 5130...
  3. Z

Even used? I'm not afraid of a refurbished unit, or something used. But, I do see buying new that is the case, this stuff is NOT cheap buying retail. Are charts like these to be trusted?: APC Smart-UPS Runtime Chart | APCGuard.com The times quoted look pretty optimistic. It shows a few 2200VA...
  4. Z

Hello all, I have a small, but fairly dense virtualization and storage network that needs 24/7 uptime (some VMs I host are crucial to operation at a few local businesses), currently afforded by two consumer Cyber Power "1500VA 900W" units (CP1500PFCLCD). I can get maybe 10-15 minutes each out...