Recent content by Z3R0

1. Z

FS: 13x 826 boxes "free" with Netshelter CX 42U

Would you be willing to sell individually? I'm looking for a single unit.
  2. Z

Help Requested - Fibre Channel SAN Setup

I'm fairly certain that we don't have the SAN controller that would has been designed for these devices. I've been trying to plan out and build a SAN controller for these devices, but the confusion on the connectors has us held up. I've got a pair of PowerEdge 2800 servers. So from what I've...
  3. Z

Help Requested - Fibre Channel SAN Setup

Not my first time posting, but first thread I've started. Sorry if it's in the wrong category. Hardware: All Dell EMC². Product names unknown. 2× CX-ATA-DAE-FD 100-560-521 2× CX-2PDAE-FD 100-560-321 My brother acquired some old Dell EMC² hardware that we intend to turn into a small SAN for...
  4. Z

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Both PSU's are plugged in, and the fans are very noticeably spun down after POST completes (with some ear ringing leftover from about a meter away). It's still loud enough to bug the missus. I guess I'll work on building a bit of a sound-deadening box. Its just open-air on my computer shelving...
  5. Z

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Many thanks to fosheeda for the wonderful documentation and files linked in the first post, as well as the licensing. Everything was laid out easily enough for a CLIT n00b like myself to easily follow. Hopefully I'll get around one day to be able to easily navigate a CLIT. I've already seen the...
  6. Z

Connectivity Issues on Windows 10 with Mellanox ConnectX-2 and Driver 5.50

Thank you very much for your work and the link. I'd tried a few months back to update the firmware with no luck. Thanks to you, I've finally got mine on 2.10.0720. Very much appreciated.