Recent content by yobigd20

1. Y

EXPIRED Micron 7300 MAX 3.2TB 80 USD

STH effect. Now I need to figure out what to use them for.
  2. Y

EXPIRED Micron 7300 MAX 3.2TB 80 USD

Yea i picked up 4 myself too...
  3. Y

32GB DDR4 2666 ECC RDIMMs - $22

aaaaaannnd gone.
  4. Y

Mem-Store Discounted Memory

Ive bought several TB of memory through them throughout a few years. Reliable, but I dont really see the price discounts you're referring to. Seems in the same ballpark of past purchases to me.
  5. Y

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I had an issue with my icx6650 and it was in a crash loop. I downloaded the latest firmware and followed the guide as usual, but after I flashed and set the license for ICX6650-10G-LIC-POD I noticed that it says the license capacity was only 24. This router has 56 ports on the front. Did I...
  6. Y

Storage deals

I almost pulled the trigger for the 10tb drives, but I already have 5PB. It's not like I really NEEED a few hundred more TB. Besides I'd prefer going more efficient these days >12TB .
  7. Y

EMC DS60 4U 60-Bay 12Gbps Expansion Shelf w/ 2x PSU, 2x LCC, Full Accessories!

I dont think this includes any caddies. The seller has an identical listing but with 60 caddies included for $1250.
  8. Y

Dell Optiplex 3000 Thin Client

What do you all use these for practically? Just curious, wondering what I would do with one if i had it (i have like 3 dozen supermicro servers that are mostly idle at the moment if some remote server software needs to run for these to work?)
  9. Y

WTB little plastic M.2 clip for fastening nvme on supermicro boards

I do have a 3d printer...im not very good at the design part though.
  10. Y

WTB little plastic M.2 clip for fastening nvme on supermicro boards

I bought a server a few months ago and it came with the black plastic thing and the clips to fasten to the board, but not the plastic thing that holds down the M2 stick itself. Where do i get these? I tried the typical m2 screws but they arent sized to fasten into the white thing. Any other...
  11. Y

Dell R440 for $402 /w free shipping.

Yea no worries these are the same long length as my 72 disk supermicro chassis's and ddn storage scalers too. They are all 38" deep i think. I think i have more chassis that are 38" than i do smaller ones lol
  12. Y

very interesting. maybe this works out for the best for me anyway. considering I already have two xeon gold 6132 on order from an ebay seller with no returns, after the seller canceled by r440 order I decided to pick up a 'Supermicro 1U 12 Bay LFF Dual LGA 3647 Skylake Storage Server...
  13. Y

well, this was too good to be true I guess. I just got a message that the seller is canceling everyone's order. Call me a pessimest but I seriously doubt when sellers do this. Most likely they realized they could get more money for it. " Thanks for your order. Unfortunately all R440 we have...
  14. Y

I dont need it, but i bought one anyway and picked up two xeon gold 6132 to go along with it. Thanks STH! lol