Recent content by Xarzu

1. X

How do I get Hyper-V to recognize my USB device?

Does this mean that the virtual machine that is hosted on Hyper-V won't be able to use a USB drive? Deod it mean I should be looking at the virtual machine (Ubuntu) operating system and see from there if it can recognize the USB drive?
  2. X

How do I get Hyper-V to recognize my USB device?

I first looked at tutorials on youtube and there was nothing specifically addressing this question. How do I get Hyper-V to recognize my USB device? My Windows 10 OS recognizes it when I plug it in: Even powershell, by the way, using an Android Debugging Bridge command recognizes the device...
  3. X

How do I get my Hyper-V set up back?

That was the solution, by the way. Thanks!!
  4. X

How do I get my Hyper-V set up back?

How do I get my Hyper-V set up back? I set up a couple of vitrual machines using Hyper-V. There seemed to be some memory and resource issues. So I closed down the virtual machines and Hyper-V and then I ran malwarebytes, ccleaner, and avg to clean up my system. I uninstalled a few programs...
  5. X

How do I deal with Hyper-V wanting a password of the host machine that I do not have?

How do I deal with Hyper-V wanting a password of the host machine that I do not have? I am using Edition Windows 10 Pro Version I went through the steps of making a folder sharable on my host machine. When I went to my hyper-V Ubuntu 22.04 virtual machine and used the folders UI to go...
  6. X

How do I set things up to share a folder in Hyper-v and Ubuntu 22.04?

How do I set things up to share a folder in Hyper-v and Ubuntu 22.04? I did everything I assumed I was supposed to do. I set up a shared folder on my Windows 10 Pro host machine. I used "Properties" to gife the folder Read/Write Permissions to everyone. It has a network path now. Then I put...