Recent content by Xandr

1. X

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Not quite true. There's an A+E card with a 2.5G Intel chip, but I haven't found it available on consumer retail only via B2B sellers as mentioned here. If it doesn't have to be 2.5G, there are plenty of i210AT-based A+E cards available on Ali and Amazon.
  2. X

I figured that the 5V versions might be quieter, hence my adding the 24V remark. On my Ender 3 Pro, the part cooling fan is way more noticeable than the hotend fan, but I might just have been unlucky with the fan lottery draw. Anyway, I might draw something up - based on your design - to help...
  3. X

Interesting solution, but those 4010 blower fans are notoriously noisy at full speed - at least the 24v versions you tend to find on 3D printers.
  4. X

Has anyone been able to source an intel-based (i225/226) 2.5GbE NIC that fits in that A+E-Key M.2 slot? I found this M2-225 from Commell but unfortunately, none of their European distributors sell to individuals - all B2B only.