Recent content by workingnonstop

1. W

Upgrading my network - Ruckus R650 (Wifi6) vs Netgear WAX630E (Wifi6E)

Appreciate the thoughts - pretty much confirms my leaning. Ruckus it is!
  2. W

Upgrading my network - Ruckus R650 (Wifi6) vs Netgear WAX630E (Wifi6E)

Anyone have an opinion on these head-to-head? The Netgear is on sale at Amazon for $200 (POE) or $205 (w/ AC adapter) BNIB, or cheaper in the Amzn warehouse, but requires some type of Netgear Insights subscription at $10/device/yr. Seemingly I can get the R650 used for not much more, with no...
  3. W

FS: 19x 6TB and 34x 12TB SATA Hard Drives - assorted models

Sorry for delay - had some unexpected travel pop up. Have had some items sell via ebay, so updated the post and will reply to outstanding PMs now.
  4. W

HGST: WD site indicates "-" WD Golds: WD site shows 10 with expired warranty, 10 with warranty not yet expired: 4x Mar 24, 4x Apr 27, 1x May 17, 1x Dec 1 -- all 2023. HC520s: WD site shows all 10 thru Dec 31, 2023 I was not advertising warranty as I am not sure how WD acts without proof of...
  5. W

Hi all, Finally getting around to selling some previous rounds of home server drives... All are listed on ebay (with pictures), where my store & username match my username here. Starting prices are my ebay prices, so any direct deal here is discounted. I would love to 1) get these cleared out...
  6. W

$380 Micron 3.2TB S630DC SAS SSD & other capacities available

Interesting - description on my invoice says “Micron 3 Year Limited Warranty”. Same capacity? Mine are the 3.2tb version.
  7. W

$380 Micron 3.2TB S630DC SAS SSD & other capacities available

Has anyone dealt with Micron warranty on these? I had one drop out of an Unraid cache pool of four this week and now Unraid is showing it as read-only. Still planning on doing some testing/troubleshooting on another system, but I remembered that I bought these new from this thread and seemingly...
  8. W

Free 2.5" EMC drive caddies + interposers (you pay shipping)

I've got ~25 drive caddies with what I think are SAS interposers. They came off of EMC branded HGST drives and have been sitting in a box for far too long. From quick search of the part number on the stickers, people will seemingly pay a few bucks for them on ebay, but I'd rather have them out...
  9. W

15.36tb SAS 12gbps SSD $1800 OBO

I'm not sure how you found the firmware issue, but I have qty of similar drives with different HPE model number - V0015300JWCNL. Any issues there? Still PM1633a 15.36TB SAS, MZ-ILS15T0 drives. I've been meaning to start a FS thread for a bit now... suppose I can match these prices ($1800/ea...
  10. W

PMS 4.0...PMS 5.0...PMS 6.0...No PMS 7.0! Plex/Storage server upgrade [PICS]

Funny - I saw your post on Reddit but couldn't get it to load ("Loading..."). But recognized your username from [H] and wondered if you'd post here, as well, and here we are... :D Great build and specs are not too far from what I'm currently rocking. It should treat you well. I've been...
  11. W

Asrock Dual 2011-3 under $100

I stumbled across these the other day and dug around a little bit without luck. Found a couple others also trying to figure out how & where to source the referenced "ASRock Rack system board" but no actual answers. Ultimately decided it wasn't worth the hassle for something I would need to...
  12. W

WTB 8180 or 8176 xeon platinum pair

I’ve got a pair of Platinum 8173m chips... let me know if of interest. :)
  13. W

SOLD: AMD Threadripper Combo (MB/CPU/AIO Cooler) - gone

Picked this set up from msvirtualguy in this thread, but don't really need it and have not had the time to play with it like it deserves... so testing the waters here. Asrock x399m Taichi -- runs ~$300 new, seeing similar prices on ebay AMD Threadripper 1950x -- runs ~$600 new, $500+ on ebay...
  14. W

Looking for 2+ NVMe card without bifurcation need

Broadcom makes some tri-mode (SATA/SAS/NVME) HBAs that may fit the bill for you. See here - SAS/SATA/NVMe Host Bus Adapters I believe there are breakout cables available that allow for 2 NVME drives/port.