Recent content by white-hot

1. W

TOPTON V4 Model C Celeron N5105 4x2.5G Intel i226-V NIC - SOLD!

OK guys, someone take this thing and make use of it! Just sitting in a box on my desk. Make me an offer....
  2. W

TOPTON V4 Model C Celeron N5105 4x2.5G Intel i226-V NIC - SOLD!

TOPTON V4 Model C Celeron N5105 4x2.5G Intel i226-V NIC, bare bones (specs found here) $170+shipping So after reading a number of posts about this small system here on STH I decided to get one as a pfSense router for my upgraded network. This is the v4 model that does not have as many issues...
  3. W

Parting out media server

Bump it up. Going on eBay this weekend. Make me an offer!
  4. W

Parting out media server

Added a couple more items. This time next week will put them on eBay if no takers. Hello! Well, not so much a labber as a WHS early adopter and it kind of grew from there. Now with the NAS it has turned into just another appliance in the house and I really don't have to do much with it. Much...
  5. W

Parting out media server

The 4x2.5 enclosures are gone.
  6. W

Parting out media server

I figured, LOL! My first computer experience was my dad building a 286... Lot of things have come and gone since then....
  7. W

Parting out media server

LOL, seriously? Well, before there was PCIe there was PCI...
  8. W

Parting out media server

Shipping via USPS varies based on your address, but for these 2 items should be in the $15-25 range. I currently have an offer for both of the 4x2.5 enclosures, just pending payment. Should that fall through I will let you know. Thank you to all who showed interest in those items!
  9. W

Parting out media server

It is both SATA and SAS, which was the #1 reason I got them. Great enclosures!
  10. W

Parting out media server

Hello all So I have recently upgraded from a DIY media server to a NAS system and I have a number of items that I will be selling, and I want to offer them here before putting them on eBay. Long time member of STH, and in fact I purchased some of the following items on these forums. For...
  11. W

Norco 3116 $83.00

Not a good deal, backplanes (4 in this case) are $55 each plus shipping. On the other hand, if you needed 16 drive trays this is a good deal since they want like $15 each for them. In fact....
  12. W

Dell C6100 XS23-TY3 2U 4-Node (8 CPU) Cloud Server

Please direct me to where these can be found for $2. I see them for $7.99 at lowest and most places don't seem to have very many. The 3.5 only I see for $5.99.
  13. W

Which Expander for a LSI 9240-8i?

That one is not the same, only holds 3.5 drives and only 4 at that. The one mentioned above is a 25 drive 2.5 cage with an expander board. Also, I would advise care be used with that seller as I have had problems with items purchased from them in the past.