Recent content by waspsoton

1. W

what should i do with GA-D510UD

I have the above board with a atom d510. and i was wondering if i should use it for something. was thinking maybe pi-hole or running docker on it. i hate seen hardware sat doing nothing. any ideas on if its even worth it or to just bit bin
  2. W

LOGIC CASE SC-415H

I see there hasn't been an update for a while. where u at with the cable
  3. W

LOGIC CASE SC-415H

that's good to hear as the server will be in my spare room.
  4. W

LOGIC CASE SC-415H

anyone tired this case LOGIC CASE SC-415H I cant seem to find any reviews. its going to be used at home so I am wondering how difficult it would be upgrade the fans so its quieter. any help would be great
  5. W

New cheap "OEM" generic dual socket 2011&1366 c602 motherboards on ebay

wow great find. I am thinking of getting one for the price and getting it shipped to the uk
  6. W

Quanta 2ML Render Farm - rack, 10 dual e5-2670 and 10Gb switch $3850

I am going a different way now. Just bought a dell h310 and got a low power motherboard
  7. W

I finally got a photo of the motherboard for anyone that's wants to see this board. Anyone got clue on what size this is
  8. W

Thanks for the update, I have heard from bargain hardware and they have said it doesn't have any sas ports and only 4 sata ports. It's strange tho as it's the same motherboard as the one I have. Trying to get them to take a photo of the motherboard but we shall see
  9. W

Which server??

i am thinking of buying on of these servers. Chenbro RM13704 1U (Chenbro RM13704 1U E5-2600 (LGA 2011) Sixteen Core Cloud Server (Configure-To-Order)) Quanta Cheap E5-2600 (Quanta Cheap E5-2600 (LGA 2011) Sixteen Core Cloud Server (Configure-To-Order)) Both are one 1u which I will put...
  10. W

Cheers mate. I am planning on using it as a storgate server. How many sata connectors has it...

Cheers mate. I am planning on using it as a storgate server. How many sata connectors has it got. Also thinking of putting the motherboard in a case. Have u installed esxi on it?? Cheers for the info mate
  11. W

cool. whats it like? I am thinking of getting one. but I am finding it hard to find out any info...

cool. whats it like? I am thinking of getting one. but I am finding it hard to find out any info about the motherboard. any details would be great.
  12. W

Sorry to reopen an old thread but I have just found these servers. Could be great but would love to know what they are like with esxi or could I install xpenology directly. Bargain hardware are now selling these in the uk. Quanta Cheap E5-2600 (LGA 2011) Sixteen Core Cloud Server...
  13. W

What like this one...

What like this one http://www.bargainhardware.co.uk/quanta-cheap-e5-2600-lga-2011-sixteen-core-cloud-server-configure-to-order/
  14. W

Hello mate did u ever buy the Foxconn Reworked DA0S2MMB8B0 server??

Hello mate did u ever buy the Foxconn Reworked DA0S2MMB8B0 server??
  15. W

Hello mate I believe u work for bargain hardware?? Do bargain hardware do custome builds?? I am...

Hello mate I believe u work for bargain hardware?? Do bargain hardware do custome builds?? I am looking for a board and case and some ram. The board needs to take some e5-2600 series. Any help that would be great