Recent content by wago

1. W

Intel Xeon D-1500 Series Discussion

Haven't tried it; I currently have the i350 assigned via VT-d to my VM guest directly, without using any virtual functions. Since it's taking traffic, I don't want to pull it down to test SR-IOV :)
  2. W

I'm really just doing basic SR-IOV in CentOS 6; the driver clearly says that it's not supported by the hardware. It's likely that this is disabled in BIOS for some reason, rather than being disabled in silicon. Could be that it's not yet stable, so it's being forced disabled until it works...
  3. W

Here's the pastebin with the output above (2.6 kernel, so not quite everything)... sm xeon-1500 - Pastebin.com
  4. W

Heard back from SuperMicro support. No SR-IOV for me.
  5. W

Yikes. Hope this isn't a marginal design within the board. Who here has 10Gbase-T reliably working? Which switch & cable are you using?
  6. W

Hey Folks ~ Just getting going on a SM X10SDV-8C-TLN4F running CentOS6 (upgrading from an older Core i3 machine). Love it so far; it's a huge performance upgrade, and very frugal on power. However, having a couple problems with the 10Gb NIC, hoping someone here has a pointer. Problem 1: I'm...