Recent content by vovanx

1. V

Huawei Servers Resources: RH2288Hv3 | 5288v3 |

Does anyone know BMC JTAG / CPLD JTAG pinout? Or full motherboard schematics, if possible.
  2. V

Does Sweden ignore DMCA? Or does just that particular webhost ignore DMCA abuse complaints?
  3. V

Yes I've successfully downloaded the files, thank you!
  4. V

I'm still getting "504 Gateway Time-out" > curl -v http://nextcloud.pineappledude.ru/index.php/s/FMinZywaoqTJfEJ * Trying 195.91.170.231:80... * Connected to nextcloud.pineappledude.ru (195.91.170.231) port 80 (#0) > GET /index.php/s/FMinZywaoqTJfEJ HTTP/1.1 > Host: nextcloud.pineappledude.ru...
  5. V

Hello, your server seems down, could you check please? Also could anyone else share these files?
  6. V

[Linux] [perccli?] Dell H330: how to expose drives in a Hardware RAID to the operating system?

yes no, this script simply runs the "fumagician" binary and reboots the computer if you press any key except "D": All "magic" like decryption/updating firmware is made by the "fumagician" binary. AFAIR there is nothing with code "21". The binary opens the ".enc" files, writes their copies to...
  7. V

[Linux] [perccli?] Dell H330: how to expose drives in a Hardware RAID to the operating system?

that's exactly what I meant! Read above: >> The only strange thing I've found is strange permissions of the "decrypted" firmware file "SVT02B6Q.bin" created by the "fumagician": because I've closed the "fumagician" program and it deleted the files on exit, thus the note >> #### note that if...
  8. V

Another update. I've found out what a "FeatException" error is - this error appears when "fumagician" tries to read the Virtual Media drive file in the /dev/ directory. After I renamed the Virtual Media device file in /dev/ the "fumagician" stopped throwing the FeatException error and found the...
  9. V

Well, it is officially a fail. After (changing boot mode from UEFI to BIOS and) rebooting to the Samsung LiveCD I've got the same error message as that only result from the google - "terminate called after throwing an instance of 'FeatException'". And that guy from google results "fixed" it by...
  10. V

I have found how to set the JBOD mode for the individual drives using the standard LSI kernel driver and CLI utility (megaraid_sas + MegaCli64): 1) note down the ID numbers of the "adapter", "enclosure device", drives, and the serial numbers of the drives: # ./MegaCli64 -PDList -aALL In my...
  11. V

TL;DR: to switch the drive into the JBOD mode: 0) make sure you have megaraid_sas kernel module loaded; and libncurses5 installed (is is safe to symlink libncurses.so.6 or libncursessw.so.6 to libncurses.so.5) 1) download and unpack the RPM file from inside this ZIP archive...