Recent content by vincococka

1. V

FS-EU-Slovakia: Ruckus ZoneDirector ZD1200

If anybody interested in ZD1200 let me know.
  2. V

ZFS Elephant In The Room (all NVMe array)

XFS is good choice for VMs and DB's, Also consider using plain/vanilla block devices - less SW in the path to data -> less problems.
  3. V

Recommendation for a new SATA HGST/WD Ultrastar hard drive

UltraStar drives are wise choice ( or WD Gold - they are mechanically same as UltraStar series only different sticker )
  4. V

USA Chelsio T6 100Gbe Ethernet NIC

Mine 4pcs of Chelsio T6225-CR works with any transceiver... not to mention their fantastic support in case if issues, KUDOZ to these guys
  5. V

EU HPE/Mellanox MCX515A-CCAT 249€

Private individuals should pay VAT in country where they bought goods/services (aka country-of-seller). Most probably: seller is/was not aware of this and made a mistake - he now ows 21% to Czech republic from 1257,97 EUR :-) seller gave you "paper-looking-like-invoice", but in reality he has...
  6. V

Ryzen AM5 boards with IPMI

Feel free - if you have skype search for identical name there, or we can discuss here via PM
  7. V

Ryzen AM5 boards with IPMI

Be careful with AOC-SLG4-4E4T / AOC-SLG4-2E4T (single connector) - they need to have proper BIOS support regarding TX Preset setting. I bought AOC-SLG4-2E4T and wanted to use it on X12SPL-F, and it's BIOS does not have visible option to configure "DN Tx Preset" to "P7". See user manual on page...
  8. V

EU HPE/Mellanox MCX515A-CCAT 249€

Just be aware of that price does not include VAT if you are private customer - see CZ label "bez DPH" under price. Businesses outside Czech Republic buys without VAT of course.
  9. V

searching DELL OS10 for S5200 series

Dear friends, anybody willing to share OS10 version OS10-Enterprise-10.5.5.3.56.tar ? Having some switches in home LAB but they are out of active support so I can't download anything newer than from 2021. Thanks a lot for willingness .
  10. V

Kioxia KCD61LUL7T68 CD6-R Firmware udpate?

anybody searching for new CD6-R FW please PM me directly
  11. V

Server Chassis for U.2 NVME drives server build.

Regarding Supermicro AOC-SLG4-2E4T - just be caucios as it requires that you have to set "DN TX Preset" for your particular PCIe port. Don't ask how I know this :), all by own experience and now 2pcs are laying on the shelf and are unused. If you want to connect couple of PCIe NVMe consider...
  12. V

EU WTB[EPYC] Genoa/Milan Proc.

Please PM me models in which you are interested... AFAIK interesting discount is possible for Genoa and maybe even Milan (comparing to official pricing).
  13. V

EU [FS-EU] U.2 NVMe WD UltraStar SN640 1.92TB - brand new unsealed

Let me express that all of you guys here have some sort of "truth" - all it really depends on expectations/market where the drives will be used. For experimenting at home drives from eBAY are usually fine / sufficient (cheaper drives with "little" usage). But if I'm the bussiness owner and...
  14. V

Thanks for providing tips/sharing experience. Discount is possible - depends on the amount of drives somebody considers byuing/asking for. FYI: WD SN640 NVMe drives that I offer are completely new and with 5Y limited warranty from WD.
  15. V

May I kindly ask you to provide a link to a seller+product so we can buy the storage for a reasonable price into our LABs ?