Recent content by ViltusVilks

1. V

Help to identify Inventec board and supported HW

Some little update, just the information for others. Motherboard booted to BIOS settings even with E5 engeneering sample, problem was that pre-pre-pre-boot checklist waits for power on both CPU sockets (8pin connector), even when second CPU is not installed. This is why BMC has no any reactions...
  2. V

And so it begins... First AMD Ryzen AM4 server motherboard.

olds xeons are still good. Just checked perf and R2 2700 is still slower than X 2650v3. Do not know why they produced such motherboard.. L3 is small, not so much PCIe lanes (Asrock has only one x16, x8 and x4). But grate feature is two m.2. It can be only a compute node... in case of low price?
  3. V

What does these states mean? POWER ON from BMC not working. eg BMC cant see motherboard even tried to POST Cleared log and powered-on PSU switch. i do not have m/b header attached, so no leds, buttons. also do not have PMBus connected to PSU (have regular ATX PSU) power-sw/reset button s on...
  4. V

Here is the G2 version, but it is for v2 CPU, eg C602 chipset 英业达B880G2说明书 - 图文 - 百度文库 B880G2 board supports all types of memory: 24X DDR-III slots, support 800/1066/1333/1600 RDIMM, UDIMM, LRDIMM and LVDIMM C612 i think supports only RDIMM/LRDIMM because Intel dropped support of UDIMM with...
  5. V

Ok, just have old router... and... switched on without CPU/memory, picked IP address from router web-ui and checked web-ui of the BMC works fine with default admin:admin ;) Now question is how to check supported HW, google has no information about it MegaRAC FRU info. Chassis Information...
  6. V

So,.. i do not have BMC debug port header, only desoldered! IPMB (which can be used to intereact with BMC?) Q is how to get IP address.. just to see BMC board info Q2 should I try ECC UDIMM 1.2V ram? Or try ECC LRDIMM 1.2v ram?
  7. V

I have purchased board on ebay - System Board Dual LGA 2011-3 Socket Motherboard T2652401 | eBay I know it is Inventec, some sort of B800xxx or B880xxx, but ... no any info on internet. Seller also do not know. It does not have any vendor specific labels, only MACs and model number I have...